- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Negro’s full profile. It’s free!
Discovering myself and staying true. All in order to achieve one simple thing: HAPPINESS
I consider myself a very easy-going person. i'm pretty hyper, i like to move around and do stuff, socialize, arrange something to do, but not staying still. i enjoy laughing and sharing stories. i like people, i like adding up some value to the day of people i'm around.
Trying to discover myself everyday. Sometimes i find myself, sometimes i dont. I m on my way to getting to know myself better, and travelling is the best therapy for that! :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I heard about CS during my unforgettable 8-months hitchhiking trip around Europe. I had plenty of great experiences as a guest since that moment.
From now on I host people from all around, trying to return the favor with other people!
Looking forward to being as helpful as people have always been to me :)
Sports. Of all kind. Being from South America i was born with football (soccer) all around. it's my huge passion and if i were asked i'd play every day, every hour. I also love tennis, I've played since I was 12 yrs-old and even coached tennis for 4 years now.
Other specific sports I'm really into are scuba-diving, snowboarding and sailing. That gets me to outdoors. I truly enjoy outdoors. Mountains and lake are a killer combination i believe. Hiking is my latest passion, it all started in unique Patagonia where I've been hiking a few times already, and it continued during my Euro Trip with hikes such as a crossing from Poland to Slovakia through Tatras mountains, the Carpathians in beautiful Romania, Slovenian Alps, a bit in Austria and the unreal Capadoccia in Turkey.
Now getting into rock climbing!!!
My other big interest is design and communication. I'm an advertiser and i love graphic design. i'm no expert in arts, but i really really enjoy it and admire those who can perform any sort. I particularly enjoy photography, paintings and cinema. Music as well... not much of a reader but once i get into a book i go crazy!
The podium is completed with TRAVELLING, of course. But since this is CouchSurfing i guess it's pretty obvious so i don't need to get too deep into that! only say that what i like the most about travelling is how simple and clear things feel after sharing stuff with others, getting to know people all around and visiting new places.
- graphic design
- outdoor activities
- scuba diving
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: different cathegories...
- Inglorious basterds and pretty much every tarantino movie. Also Snatch, fight club and movies of that gender with crazy, original directors behind.
- animated movies and movies with remarkable art direction. Therefore tim burton is a must. Nightmare before christmas, big fish, moulin rouge, some movies that randomly come to my mind now.
Music... From pearl jam to queen, from green day and foo fighters to old-school blues, from instrumental/guitar/classic music to argentine folk music.
Books... A long time ago i read aldous huxley's brave new world and i was astonished. I highly recommend it if you havent read this classic, its truly mindblowing.
Salman rushdie's haroun and the sea of stories. Fantastic fiction that makes your mind foy far, far away from reality. Exciting, innocent and magnificently written book!!!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Luckily I've been through many lately, but if I have to choose fast...:
- Snowmobiling at 200k/h on a frozen lake in Canada was unbelievable. Making a hole on the ice to go ice-fishing was pretty unique too! So was catching a 41 inch (1 meter) lake trout! and the Canadian outdoor-combo ends with the Northern lights. I'll never erase the mental picture of those lights moving through the sky.
- Hiking/Trekking in Patagonia. Probably one of the most amazing things i've ever done. Going from shelter to shelter for a few days, just walking, climbing and enjoying the landscape, breathing the pure air that only exists at the mountains, and for moments turning into a survival experience!
- Scuba diving. Whether in Brazil or Mexico or wherever else, being 20 mts down the water is like travelling to the outterspace. It's another world down there!
- Sleeping in the wild in different, beautiful landscapes
- Hiking in Capadoccia, Turkey.
- Hitch hiking around Europe! Vibrating, exciting, always waiting for the unexpected. I dont think there s a better way of travelling! Pretty much like meeting cs for the lenght of a ride, always collecting new unique anecdotes, such as crossing Turkey with a truck driver from Kazajistan.
- Camping in the middle of the Uyuni Salt Flat in Bolivia
Teach, Learn, Share
Dont have much to teach, i consider myself a lifetime learner. But i can always try and share what i know or think about life, and hopefully it will add up something positive to your life! :)
however, i cook nasty argentine empanadas so i can teach you. Getting started on photography so I can try to give you some beginner tips if you're also taking your first steps. better off i can teach you some spanish in exchange with some words on your native language!
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In