- 100% response rate
- Last login 9 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nejc’s full profile. It’s free!
Easygoing, friendly, fun, loving, hardworking, adventurous man in his late twenties.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Primaly because it's thrilling. It's the best way to meet someone and get to know your way around new and unfamiliar places. It's cheaper than hostels, but an even better experience I reckon. Usually the hosts/surfera are the coolest people in town, that's why I like the couchsurfing community and all that it can give you.
I'm into the work I'm doing now, hobbies are mainly sports, spending quality time with my friends and music (playing it, listening to it, visiting concerts...).
- music festivals
- playing guitar
Music, Movies, and Books
- Arcade fire, Bon Iver, Mac deMarco, Django Django, Jungle, the Strokes, Gramatik, Orkesta Mendoza, Alt J, Timber Timbre, Kasabian, Beirut, Bombay bicycle club, Bombino, Kings of leon, Caribou, Crystal Fighters, Metronomy, Foals, Fleet foxes, Father john misty, depeche mode, the National, Future islands, Glass animals, Tame impala, Arctic monkeys, the War on drugs, Vampire weekend... Lots and lots more also loads of jazz, trap and rap.
- Trivial literature, european classics
Most recent: A song of ice and fire, fahrenheit 451, Harry Potter and the cursed child, American Gods.
- Most recent favourite TV series: rick and morty, bojack horseman, archer, narcos, game of thrones, better call saul, american gods, vikings
- Movies... There have been a few (from older classics, modern classics to hollywood, europa cinema even bollywood), but would have to think long and hard to highlight my favourite ones.
Maybe the Shinning, if I had to choose just one.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Bought a bigass (when I say bigass it was enormous) machete as a gift in Nicaragua, carried it backpacking trough Costarican and Panama's border, boarded a plane to Madrid and another one to Venice, delivered it in Slovenia unnoticed :)
- Opened before Moby, the Crookes and the Walkmen on various occasions with my former band named *Arhibald Arhibaldovich*
Teach, Learn, Share
Between people there is always so much to learn, share and teach, the only thing that really matters is that you get along, you are friendly, confident, trustworthy and respectful then these things emerge spontaneously and inevitably.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I always carry a gift, usually a home made Slovenian pine schnapps that my grandfather makes, i can cook and will if you host me and we can snap a polaroid photo as a souvenir for my host. Can teach you a bit of english if you're not fluent in it, can teach you how to play a guitar if you happen to own one and don't know how to play yet :) we'll have a good time, guaranteed!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In