Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nele’s full profile. It’s free!
Last year I graduated from university with a Bachelor and now I'm struggeling with not knowing what to do next, but I decided to let that be for a moment and leave my cosy home for some time.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to get out of my routine and explore the world behind my narrow window, see other places and get to know other people.
- music festivals
- the sea
- be creative
Music, Movies, and Books
For me it's totally impossible to pick some overall favorites but here's a random list of some amazing Music, Movies and Books.
- a truly great musician in my opinion is Steven Wilson, most frequently I did listen to his solo album Hand.Cannot.Erase.
- I love soul music (not that I'm a pro on that subject), recently I found a vinyl from Aretha Franklin, when I listen to it, it instantly makes me happy
- I also like a lot of old 70's stuff for example Janis Joplin and Creedence Clearwater Revival
- some great cooking and feelgood backround music is almost everything by the John Butler Trio
- V for Vendetta, movie after a comic with a great story and some exciting turns in the plot
- Death at a Funeral and The green Butcher are two black comedies that are always great again
- I love the Harry Potter Movies because I grew up with the books and films and when it's rainy outside I could always watch one of those
- Pride and Predjudice, the one with Keira Knightly. I love the way it's done and the pictures are great.
- Dances with Wolves, watched it again after years. Found it impressive when I was a kid, is still great.
- Lars and the real Girl
- The Lord of the Rings, it's a legend for good reason
- Ways to live forever by Sally Nichols, sweetest story about dying ever written
- H is for Hawk by Helen McDonald, it was a present and I was totally surprised that I liked it that much
What I Can Share with Hosts
One thing I would love to share is cooking. Mostly I do simple dishes but it's always better to cook for more than one person. I like to bake too, but I don't do it often enough.
If anyones's intrested I can share some basic skills in sewing, knitting, crochet.
Countries I’ve Visited
Denmark, England, France, Italy, Poland, Russian Federation, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In