Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 18 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mariann’s full profile. It’s free!
#1: find the balance in the contanuous change #2: keep changing in the constancy
I try to look at the world with eyes opended, to listen to others with ears opened and visit and live in places with heart opened.
One of the most important thing in life is to live every moment in its wholeness. It doesen't matter what you do, but do it with your whole heart.
environmental protection, sustainability, music, travelling, meeting friends, getting to know new people, wines
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Pedra da Ursa - one of the most beautiful beaches of Portugal
- doing street music with friends in Vienna
- hiking the mountain Retezat, showering in the ice-cold fresh mountain stream
- discovering the beauties of Malaysia: eating streetfood in Penang, diving in Kapas island, sleeping in a cave in the Jungle of Taman Negara, watching & smelling the green tea fields in Cameron Highlands
- being the babysitter of 4 children
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Hungary, Portugal