Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nicole’s full profile. It’s free!
"Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
" - Rumi
I always say that my life is all over the place, but in a good way. I choose my location based on quality of life and if I feel like I have gotten all out of somewhere that I can I am not afraid to try some where new. Home is where you decide to make it.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
After hearing great things about couch surfing from other travellers I have decided to give it a try! Therefore I am brand-new to this but am excited for the experience and can't wait to meet all of the other surfers out there.
I hope that couch surfing will allow me to explore new places in North America that I would otherwise not be able to experience.
I am easy-going and independent yogi/scuba diver/snowboarder/surfer/hiker/coffee addict/vegetarian. I love seeing new places and meeting new people.
- make up
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
Music is all over the place for me and seems to change depending on my mood and with the season. I like everything from folk, acoustic, indie, pop, reggae, tropical house (because who can resist the pan flute and saxaphone?!), country, etc.
My favorite movie genres are documentaries, rom com, drama
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Hiked a volcano in Bali starting at 2:30am (hiking in the dark), in order to reach the summit in time to watch the sun rise.
Teach, Learn, Share
Things I have come to realize while travelling:
- The world is a big place. So big that you will never be able to see or do it all. I think that sometimes we forget this as we become consumed in the things that make up our every day life. Nevertheless I have also become aware to the fact that the world is equally small. No matter where you go it always seems that you run into someone that you already know. Even while a foreign city, foreign country you are never truely alone.
- It's good to do things that scare you.
- Don't let your insecurities stop you from being the most outgoing and authentic version of yourself.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can swap travel stories, cook vegetarian food, pet sit or dog walk if you have animals as I am a big time animal lover! I can tell you about what the West Coast of Canada has to offer and am good company if you are looking to go on a micro adventure.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belize, Cuba, Guatemala, Indonesia, Jamaica, Mexico, Spain, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In