Maybe Accepting Guests
- 33% response rate
- Last login 8 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nicole’s full profile. It’s free!
Il vaut mieux vivre ses rêves que rêver sa vie It 's better to live his dreams that to dream his life
I think that I am open-minded, easy going, independant, in love with the life !
I like friendship, honesty, simplicity,serenity, peace,...
I like meeting people and learn more about different culture.
CARPE DIEM !
To live every moment of the life !!!
Serenity and love
Don't worry, be happy !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
By meeting people of the world.
I met so nice people every where !
- Giuseppe from Sicily (April 08 and November 08)
- Lucio from Sicily (April 08)
- Angelo/Virginia from Sicily (May 08)
- Vincenzo from Sicily (May 08)
- Alessandro from Sicily (May 08)
- Ben from Malta (November 08)
- Mario from Malta (November 08)
- Manolis from Greece (April 09)
- Kostas from Crete (April 09)
- Christos/Tina from Amorgos,Greece (April 09)
- Konstantina from Greece (April 09)
- Maria from Madrid ( Septembre 09)
- Andres from Madrid (Septembre 09)
- Jose Luis from Séville (Octobre 09)
- Olga from Séville (Octobre 09)
- Rafa from Grenade ( Octobre 09)
- Jose from Mijas ( Octobre 09)
- Hans from Amsterdam ( november 09)
- Eva from Amsterdam ( nov 09)
- Ted from Rotterdam (nov 09)
- Pascal from Split,Croatia (may 10)
- Vladimir from Zagreb,Croatia (may 2010)
- Maja from Koper,Slovenia (may 2010)
- Marija from Ljubljana,Slovenia (June 2010 )
- Fernando from Porto,Portugal ( oct 2010)
- Nelson and Marina from Leiria,Portugal (oct 2010)
- Pedro from Lisbon,Portugal (oct 2010)
- Chantal from Marseille (oct 2010)
- Christiane from Toulon (nov 2010)
- Chakib and Fatwa from Agadir,Morocco (jan 2011)
- Samir from Essaouira, Morocco (jan 2011)
- Aziz from Marrakech, Morocco (jan 2011)
- Chantal F. from Marseille (may 2011)
- Damiana from Fano, Italy (oct 2011)
- Hem from Kathmandu, Nepal (oct 2012 )
- Shubbam from Jaipur ,India ( nov 2012 )
- Sky from Chiang Rai, Thailand ( dec 2012 )
- Matt from San Francisco, USA ( avril 2013
- Bron from San Mateo, USA ( avril 2013 )
- Herb from San Francisco ( avril 2013 )
- Michal from Poland ( july 2014 )
- Vicky from Kolkata, India ( nov 2014 )
- Solomon from England (August 08)
- Magda from Poland (May 09)
- Rémi from France (June 09)
- Cécile from France (July 09)
- Matthias and Thomas from Hungary (July 09)
- Giuseppe from Sicily (August 09)
- Ted from Netherlands (March 10)
- Rafa from Spain (March 2010)
- Irini from Italy (July 2010)
- Alex from USA (July 2010)
- Maurizio and Paolo from Italy (August 2010)
- Matthieu and Violette from France (September 2010)
- Vincenzo from Italy (march 2011)
- Margherita from Italy ( july 2011)
- Marcin and Dominik from Poland ( august 2011)
- Chloé from Canada (august 2011)
- Martha from Malta (Oct/November 08)
- Angelo from Sicily ( April 08 and November 08)
- Raffaello from Italy (November 08)
- Chakib from Morroco ( August 08)
- Utku and Ceren from Turkey (November 09)
- Margherita from Italy (November 09)
- Hazel from England (November 09)
- Toulon (July 09,Dec 09/ January,Feb,July,August,Nov 2010, and many others !)
- Séville (September 09)
- Grenade ( Octobre 09)
- Rotterdam CSinterklaas (nov 09)
- Porto "Porto Gaia city tour" (5 oct 2010)
- Marseille (Nov and Dec 2010, and many others ))
- Marrakech exchange of languages (janv 2011)
I like a lot of things !
I like the life !
Travels, and to meet open-minded people from the world.
Walking in the nature,reading,movies,music,...
My daughters, my grand-children,my family, my friends.
To have new friends by CS.
Exchanging ideas,to take a drink or a coffea with friends
To taste the food of the country I visit, and also the wine !
The sun, the sea,the mountains, the stars, the moon,the sunset,...
Italy, Amorgos, Andalucia...
Music, Movies, and Books
I like the books...
I like the movies...
Music : a lot !
- French singers like Alain Souchon, Francis Cabrel, Jaques Brel, Georges Brassens, Jean Ferrat, Liane Foly, Yannick Noah, Manu Chao, J. Jaques Goldman, Maxime Leforestier, ...
- Old groups : Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, Super Tramp, U2, Police, ...
- Italian music : Eugenio Bennato, Franco Battiato, Mina, ...and also traditional music like tarentelle...
- World music
- Classical music
- and many many kinds of music
And a lot of others things !
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
To give birth to my 4 daughters !!!
A "Round The World ' trip
Teach, Learn, Share
I 'm sure that we always share a lot of things by meeting people of the world.
Of course, to share language. And friendship !
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, China, Croatia, French Polynesia, Greece, India, Italy, Laos, Malta, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Algeria, France, India, Italy