Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 10 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Martin’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a gentle, sensitive, smiling, laughing, singing, dancing, creative, intuitive and very very free being. Hello :)
This is a time in my life where I have fulfilled many ambitions, let go of many fears, given away almost all my possessions and travelling around where ever I am called to.
I have a past as a proffessional Red Cross social worker, caring for traumatised refugees for six years. In my long travel breaks, besides adventurous exploring and hippie gatherings, I have volunteered for NGOs around South America and Asia, caring for more souls, both human, animal and plant.
Music and flow arts have been my tools to reach others and help them through life and now they help me survive as a street performer.
Social sciences and philosophy studies, Eastern and Western, have ripened my intellect.
Yoga and meditation help cultivate my inner peace.
Listening to Nature and spiritual journeys from her sacred medicines are bringing me my visions of light and showing me a beautiful path.
I'm an Aquarius leaning towards Capricorn while my Leo ascendant is growing fast.
I'm in you and you're in me.
I believe that every time one of us let go of our resistance and accepts whatever is, the whole universe will vibrate with joy.
I feel it...
Whatever you are chasing after,
to fall into love
just let it go.
- Composing and playing heart songs/chants to unite the people through music.
- Circus, flow arts and fire dancing, like poi, staff, acrobatics, juggling and contact.
- Yoga and meditation, reaching higher states of consciousness.
- Listening and learning from people when they share their heart.
- Poetry caught in the air/born from the heart.
- Buddhistic, tantric and sufi philosophy.
- Whirling around and around and around and...
- Spiritual journys.
Music, Movies, and Books
Please read "The Education of Little Tree".
Please watch "La Belle Verte".
Pleasen listen "Whirling Suns".