Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jessica’s full profile. It’s free!
We are a happy, productive couple-with-dog (Hunter: 30 and Jessica: 28, Ruth: 4yr old well-behaved Lab Mix) looking to utilize our dynamic skills and interests below in vibrant Colorado.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Hunter and I have lived in Colorado for 2 years and are returning to settle down permanently. We are returning to our previous jobs (Hunter: Boulder Waldorf School, Jessica: Boulder Waldorf School and Sun Rose Café). We are planning to camp in parks/campgrounds and hopefully couchsurf with some cool people until we find a more permanent living situation. We are currently using Couchsurfing to secure some "home bases" to work out of.
- Skiing, snowboarding, hiking, backpacking, camping, swimming, biking, longboarding, wildlife emersion, brewing kombucha, growing and juicing wheatgrass, art/ music creation, caring for animals, and generally pushing the limits of our abilities.
Our "work life" allows us the following passions:
- Nutrient-dense produce production for medical application
- Permaculture/ Bio-dynamic/ Bio-intensive micro-farm management
- Greenhouse building and management
- working out
Music, Movies, and Books
Any sun-shining, heart-opening reggae brightens our being! We also like movies/media that makes us laugh and stimulates our minds.
What I Can Share with Hosts
We hope to share any knowledge or experiences we have!