Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sharon’s full profile. It’s free!
have more compassion & wisdom, and enjoy life while I can.
A proud Vegan,
A green entrepreneur,
A poetic traveller,
A mother of four,
A lover for all, and
A Human Being.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I would love to participate more based on my schedule availability. From my recent Sweden and Latvia trips I truly enjoyed and re-learned hospitality and I want to be able to share that with others.
I can host 1-2 couchsurfers at any time, though I would prefer to also spend sometime together instead of my surfer just using my place for free stay. To me, every relationship and encounter is a meaningful relationship, and I cherish every single moment that I get to share with you, about life, goals, travel experience, and just your presence.
To me, the couchsurfers are like my friends and I hope they feel comfortable in the place and in the area, and have a blast visiting this beautiful city!
Some strange goals I just thought of- perhaps I'd like to host at least one surfer from different countries each month so I get to experience a different culture locally. Not a hard requirement but just a personal preference.
After hosting some surfers I realize I should probably explain my general style of hosting:
- I work during the day so I will try to make my evening available if you let me know your schedule and the desire to hang out; I will always make the first evening available so we can share some time and stories.
- I start getting ready for bed around 10pm and get up around 7am; you don't have to. You are welcome to go with your own schedule but I appreciate you letting me know if coming back after 9pm.
- I am almost always going to ask you to be recorded in my creative side project, creating stories from Couchsurfers, and I hope you will say yes too :)
* I will not accept friend or couch requests if you don't have a complete profile with references, or we hadn't exchanged any communication, or its so obvious that you are just looking for a free stay instead of embracing the couchsurfing experience.
languages, travel, vegan lifestyle, writing, and sometimes logic/ puzzle games
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
visiting my sponsored children in Ecuador; simply the best and precious experience of the life time! And that I have learned my life mission!
Teach, Learn, Share
I value people who are bigger than life.
What I Can Share with Hosts
vegan food, always!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bahamas, Canada, China, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Ecuador, England, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, North Korea, Palau, Peru, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Spain, Taiwan, United States