Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Muchamad’s full profile. It’s free!
Make my life alive
I'm calm, easy going, open minded, helpful, obsessive, adventurous. Enjoy travelling and meeting new people so much. I love to see new things and never get tired to learn.
I believe in connectivity of cosmic in universe. If we do a good, we're gonna get a good thing. And we should make a harmonic connection among all living beings everywhere.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Surf. Meet. Host. Discuss.
Gathering. Trekking. Hosting. Traveling.
I love movie and novel, but watching 'pages of world' is gonna make me alive.
Music, Movies, and Books
I really love 'The Alchemist', a novel written by Paulo Coelho.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- A long trip from Jakarta to Bima (East Nusa Tenggara) by a car for a month.
- Doing research for a movie in Wakatobi Southeast Sulawesi for many weeks.
- Exploring Riau Province in many weeks.
- Visiting more than 20 Dayak villages in Kalimantan for a month.
- Listening a people speak Javanese behind me when I was trying hard to explain something in English in Hong Kong.
- Traveling around South East Asia for a month.
- Traveling around South Asia for five months.
Teach, Learn, Share
Everyone that I meet in life is my Guru. Let's share each other what we know.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Malaysia, Nepal, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In