- 66% response rate
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nuno’s full profile. It’s free!
CONGRATULATIONS!! You just won the chance to read my profile!
My name is Nuno Jesus (JESUS yes that's my name, cool right? I also think so), I'm 30 years old and I just moved to London. I would describe my personality as shallow, conceited, arrogant prick. I can also be the most sincere, thoughtful person you meet. I believe life is all about taking chances and meeting new people, experiencing new things, and having your perceptions altered. I'd rather look back at my life and say "I can't believe I did that", rather than saying "I wish I did that" (someone said). Will you be surprised if I say I love travelling? well...I do! I also like to go out to bars, museums, restaurants, everything related with nature as beach, mountains, parks, etc. I like to have a good time wherever I am and I love to laugh and make others laugh.
I'm on here to meet people and share travel experiences. Take a chance and message me.
ICELAND- (2 - 8 February)
STOCKHOLM - (12 - 15 May)
SALZBURG, HALLSTATT, ZELL AM SEE, INNSBRUCK - (18 - 25 May)
SOUTH AMERICA - (Oct 2016 - ...)
If someone would be around that time or would like to join on my trips message me.
BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!
Since you know a lot about me tell me something really COOL about YOU for example...what's your blood type?
The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, he said:
Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.
And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present;
the result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Because travelling is the most amazing thing in the world, AFTER ME!
I like crazy stuff, fun stuff, good stuff, nice stuff, everything with stuff, understood? besides all that stuff I also like flying, traveling, gym, photography, diving, clubbing, playing guitar, xtreme sports, movies and music.
Music, Movies, and Books
Book : The monk who sold his Ferrari
Movies : Schindler's list, Hangover, Dark Knight, The Shawshank redemption, The green mile, Edward Scissorhands, and so on and so on and so on...
Music : Mumford & Sons, Michael Jackson,...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- When I flew a plane alone for the first time and DIDN'T CRASH.
- Camping on a desert island and watching a storm forming and some ants were eating me alive meanwhile (that wasn't that amazing, CRAZY ANTS)
- Watching a volcano in eruption (I'm still asking myself if it was a volcano)
- Swimming in a warm sea and feel the cold rain during a storm (Awesome feeling)
- Trekking star mountain for 3 days in Portugal
- Backpacking in Europe and Asia (EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME)
- Overnight in a fishing vilage in Thailand
- Overnight with the Philippines Coast Guard (Thank you Coast Guard)
- Overnight in a lighthouse in Portugal (Yeah, the westernmost extent of mainland Portugal and continental Europe, Cabo da Roca)
- Camping on the best beach I have ever been, 7 km of White sand and clear water in Koh Rong, Cambodia (maybe not the best anymore, my friend just found a half of human body there!)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to be a COOL and FUNNY person!
Teach me and share something weird!
What I Can Share with Hosts
The worst time of their lives...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom