Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nuno’s full profile. It’s free!
Flirting with life since 1985, consider myself easy going, genuine, positive and always laughing.
I love meeting new people.
I love experiencing new things.
I love seeing new places.
I love adventure and the spontaneity that the journey brings.
I enjoy pushing myself out of your comfort zone
I enjoy my personal growth that happens through the culmination of everything we experience and the people we meet.
NEXT PLAN : South America!!! <3
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Because travelling is the most amazing thing in the world!
Buy a ticket, catch a wave, make new friends, take a break, pack a bag, fall in love, discover what matters, have a great time, ride a mountain and ever look back.
- adventure travel
- playing guitar
Music, Movies, and Books
Book : The monk who sold his Ferrari
Movies : Schindler's list, The Shawshank redemption, The Green Mile, Edward Scissorhands, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook and so on and so on and so on...
Music : Mumford & Sons, Michael Jackson,...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- When I flew a plane alone for the first time and DIDN'T CRASH.
- Camping on a desert island and watching a storm forming while some ants were eating me alive (that wasn't that amazing, CRAZY ANTS)
- Watching a volcano in eruption (I'm still asking myself if it was a volcano)
- Swimming in a warm sea and feel the cold rain during a storm (Awesome feeling)
- Trekking star mountain for 3 days in Portugal
- Backpacking in Europe and Asia (EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME)
- Overnight in a fishing vilage in Thailand
- Overnight with the Philippines Coast Guard (Thank you Coast Guard)
- Overnight in a lighthouse in Portugal (Yeah, the westernmost extent of mainland Portugal and continental Europe, Cabo da Roca)
- Camping on the best beach I have ever been, 7 km of White sand and clear water in Koh Rong, Cambodia (maybe not the best anymore, my friend just found a half of human body there!)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to be a COOL and FUNNY person!
Everyone has something to share so share your craziest stories, I'm looking forward to listen them, let's see who has the craziest stories and write a book about it :D
What I Can Share with Hosts
The worst time of their lives...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Viet Nam, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom