- 50% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nuno’s full profile. It’s free!
Ladies and gentlemen, good morning/afternoon/evening :
I welcome you to my amazing profile. Cell phones and other electronic devices should be switched ON while reading it! I advise you to remain seated and fasten your seat belt at all times. On behalf of my person, I wish you a pleasant reading. If you need any assistance, please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you!
My name is Nuno, originally from Lisbon but currently living in Vilnius!
I love to laugh and have fun, "Life is much too serious to be taken seriously". I'm an ambitious person, dreamer, passionate, silly, positive, crazy, adventurous that was bitten once by the travel bug ( best thing that ever happened to me :D )
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Because traveling is the most amazing thing in the world!
I'm passionate about traveling of course
- Playing guitar
- Outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
Book : The secret and the monk who sold his Ferrari
Movies : Schindler's list, The Shawshank redemption, The Green Mile, Edward Scissorhands, The Notebook...
Music : All kind, mostly deep/chill house, kizomba and latin music, depends on the mood.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Overnight in McDonalds THE BEST! NOT!
- When I flew a plane alone for the first time and DIDN'T CRASH.
- Camping on a desert island and watching a storm forming while some ants were eating me alive (that wasn't that amazing, CRAZY ANTS)
- Watching a volcano in eruption (I'm still asking myself if it was a volcano)
- Swimming in a warm sea and feel the cold rain during a storm (Awesome feeling)
- Trekking star mountain for 3 days in Portugal
- Backpacking in Europe and Asia (EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME)
- Overnight in a fishing vilage in Thailand
- Overnight with the Philippines Coast Guard (Thank you Coast Guard)
- Overnight in a lighthouse in Portugal (Yeah, the westernmost extent of mainland Portugal and continental Europe, Cabo da Roca)
- Camping on the best beach I have ever been, 7 km of White sand and clear water in Koh Rong, Cambodia (maybe not the best anymore, my friend just found a half of human body there!)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to be a COOL and FUNNY person! I can teach you how to fly a plane too :D
What I Can Share with Hosts
Lots of laughs and great fun!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom