- 100% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nuno’s full profile. It’s free!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! you earned a chance to read my amazing profile...and waste your precious time!!!
My name is Nuno Jesus (yes Jesus that's my name, so if you want to meet something close to a historical figure that's me!) , no, I'm not 2016 years old, I'm just 31 years old but I'm getting there!!! currently living in London but originally from the sunny Lisbon.
I'm just a random guy that wants to travel around the world and try to live life as best as I can, yes me and 5485392 people more (source : unknown)
Love camping under the stars, love bonfires on the beach, love one way tickets, love last minute plans, love music, love dance, love life!
Now, tell me something cool about you...for example...WHAT'S YOUR BLOOD TYPE?
P.S : I'd like to learn spanish, or I'll have many monologue conversations in South America :D
IF YOU WANT TO KEEP WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS TIME PLEASE KEEP READING...
SOUTH AMERICA - (Nov 2016 - ...)
If someone would be around that time or would like to join on my trip message me, I promise you won't want to travel with me again!
The Dalai Lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, he said:
Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.
And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present;
the result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Because travelling is the most amazing thing in the world!
Nature! Flying, traveling, gym, photography, diving, adventure (in any form and any way), hiking, playing guitar, animals, dancing, movies and music addicted.
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
Book : The monk who sold his Ferrari
Movies : Schindler's list, The Shawshank redemption, The Green Mile, Edward Scissorhands, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook and so on and so on and so on...
Music : Mumford & Sons, Michael Jackson,...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- When I flew a plane alone for the first time and DIDN'T CRASH.
- Camping on a desert island and watching a storm forming while some ants were eating me alive (that wasn't that amazing, CRAZY ANTS)
- Watching a volcano in eruption (I'm still asking myself if it was a volcano)
- Swimming in a warm sea and feel the cold rain during a storm (Awesome feeling)
- Trekking star mountain for 3 days in Portugal
- Backpacking in Europe and Asia (EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME)
- Overnight in a fishing vilage in Thailand
- Overnight with the Philippines Coast Guard (Thank you Coast Guard)
- Overnight in a lighthouse in Portugal (Yeah, the westernmost extent of mainland Portugal and continental Europe, Cabo da Roca)
- Camping on the best beach I have ever been, 7 km of White sand and clear water in Koh Rong, Cambodia (maybe not the best anymore, my friend just found a half of human body there!)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to be a COOL and FUNNY person!
Everyone has something to share so share your craziest stories, I'm looking forward to listen them, let's see who has the craziest stories and write a book about it :D
What I Can Share with Hosts
The worst time of their lives...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Viet Nam, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom