- 0% response rate
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Edorta’s full profile. It’s free!
Continue squeezing each and every moment.
Enthusiastic. Really amazed about the humanity (the cultures, social protocols, the "why" of the behaviors... ). Actually, i am also a believer in the goodness of that humanity (even though i am realistic and critical about those many and many tragedies caused by us, everyday :( )
I would like to travel all over the world, discovering new cultures and people, enjoying every moment (both good and hard experiences)...
I am so social and really interested in meeting people.
I am so proud of my roots and i know that a big part of my heart will always be in my hometown, with my family, friends and culture. Even though, i love meeting new people and cultures. I'm so respectful with all the cultures, religions and human-beings. I believe in a better world with no wars (national, religious... or whatever "reason"), violence, homophobia, xenophobia nor any other *phobias.
-I'm very smiley and positive. Very easy-going.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I first started couchsurfing when i was in my Erasmus year in Turkey, back in 2010. At first i traveled with friends who already were part of the community. Few months later i decided to create my own profile.
Since that day i surfed and hosted every time that was possible. I enjoy both roles.
I also joined some CS meetings, few events and activities...
- First I hosted in my parents place.
- Later I hosted in Paris, where I used to live (for 3 years) along with my GF.
- Now, back home, we are eager to host you in out new apartment in the heart of the Basque Country.
Really fanatic of Surfing (waves surfing). Surfing is more than a sport for me. It is also a really good way to travel and meet new friends and cultures.
I also like:
- Climbing mountains and enjoying the nature
- Playing cards (mus, poker, bizardun...) and sports (football, pala, padel...) with my friends.
- Enjoying the cultural activities (concerts, reading books, any other interesting activities... )
- Partying all day long (starting with lunch and dinner with friends and finishing "before" the sun rises in the morning).
- Traveling!!!!! I like different ways of traveling and i always prefer to avoid the big touristic places. More interested in the atmosphere and the anthropological aspects of the places, cities or regions i go. Not that much interested in buildings and touristic "havetogo" places.
- rock climbing
- study abroad
Music, Movies, and Books
I like movies and music, but I'm not a fanatic. I haven't got a big knowledge in that sense, but I'm always ready to discover new things.
I like reading in my free time.
I admire Russian classic writers ability to describe our world, feelings (Dostoevsky!!)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Those small details on any trip or destination. Life is meaningless without those details. Maybe trivial for most of us, but enriching for those who can appreciate it.
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, France, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom