Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 13 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Edorta’s full profile. It’s free!
Finding a job to continue travelling :)
Enthusiastic. Really amazed about the humanity (the cultures, social protocols, the "why" of the behaviours,... ). Actually, i am also a believer in the goodness of that humanity (even though i am realistic and critical about those many and many tragedies caused by us, everyday :( )
I would like to travel around the world, discover cultures, people, enjoy every minute...
I am so social and really interested in meeting people.
I am so proud of my roots and i know that a big part of my heart will always be in my hometown, with my family and friends and culture. Even though, i love meeting new people and cultures. I'm so respectful with all the cultures, religions and human-beings. I'm partidary of a better world with no wars (national, religious... or whatever "reason"), violence, homophobia, xenophobia or any other *phobias.
-I'm very smiley and positive. Very easy-going.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I first started couchsurfing when i was in my Erasmus year in Turkey, back in 2010. At first i traveled with friends who already were part of the community. Few months later i decided to create my own profile.
Since that day i surfed and hosted every time that was possible. I enjoy both roles.
I also joined some CS meetings, few events and activities...
Now that i am living with my girlfriend, it will be another beautiful experience hosting and travelling with her. :)
Really fanatic of Surfing (waves surfing). Surfing is more than a sport for me. It is also a really good way to travel and meet new friends and cultures.
I also like:
- Climbing mountains and enjoying the nature
- Playing cards (mus, poker, bizardun...) and sports (football, pala, padel...) with my friends.
- Enjoying the cultural activities (concerts, reading books, any other interesting activities... )
- Partying all day long (starting with lunch and dinner with friends and finishing "before" the sun rises in the morning).
- Travelling!!!!! I like different ways of travelling and i always prefer to avoid the big turistic places. More interested in the atmosphere and the antropological aspects of the places, cities or regions i go (not that much interested in buildings and touristic "havetogo" places).
Music, Movies, and Books
I like movies and music, but I'm not a fanatic. I haven't got a big knowledge in that sense, but I'm always ready to discover new things.
I like reading in my free time.
I admire russian classic writers ability to describe our world, feelings (Dostoievski!!)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Those small details on any trip or destination. Life is meaningless without those details. Maybe trivial for most of us, but enriching for those who can appreciate it.
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, France, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom