Wants to Meet Up
- Last login over 1 year ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Olga’s full profile.
I'd like to know more about new cultures and travel as much as I can :) travel it's my patrol ;)
I'm very positive and open person. I love to talk and share some great emotions :) I mostly prefer to spend my spare time with my friends, going to theatres and cinemas.
So far I'm just moved from Odessa to Barcelona :)
I love to learn new languages and also I give some private russian/spanish lessons.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love to meet the new people and find out something new about cultures and traditions. I'm a social person, so it's great to know something interesting about new people.
Dance, salsa, yoga, gum, historical costumes, board games
- board games
Music, Movies, and Books
I do love rock ;) adore seeing only good films - comedies, drams.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
-Flew on a balloon at Cappadocia
- lived in a cave at Cappadocia
- done bandi jumping and trolley descent one by one in Sevilla
- met the sunset on Oya (Santorini)
- was in the glacier lagoon during the glacier was rolling (Icelandic)
- saw volcano Osorno (Chile)
- visited Argentine, Peru, Bolivia, and Chile :)
- saw king penguins in Chile (Tierra del Fuego)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can share my travel experience, guide and i love planning :)
can teach time management, russian, spanish etc
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bolivia, Cambodia, Chile, Czech Republic, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montserrat, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, Russian Federation, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City State, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
Chile, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom