Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 11 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Aleksander’s full profile. It’s free!
The World is beautiful
I'm a man, who don't like voyage with travel agency - it is to fast, to cursory and to expensive.
I love adventure, when I take a rucksack, one way ticket, passport and ride in unknown places, where I meet many fantastic people and see vigrin nature.
1) Bike - a ride by bike from New Year to Silvester, 365/366 days in year :) day/night, sun/rain/snow, hot/frost - of no account. From 2007 to 2014 I operated in Bikers Agreement in Lublin - a groups cooperative with City Hall. Our target is development of bicycle infrastructure and change psyche of people - becouse bike isn't only for recreation - it's a great thing to daily transport in crowded city!
From 2014 I'm working as Assistant of the President of Lublin for cycling policy in Lublin City Office.
I love travel by bike, especially on Ukraine.
3) Maps - I have in my house hundreds of map, mainly from Poland, but also from many country of world - where I was in travel.
4) Railway - I love travel by trains, mailny Transsiberian railroad - where I rode 3 times already.
Music, Movies, and Books
My favourite music preformers:
- Hans Zimmer
- Oliver Shanti & Friends
- "Buddha Bar" series
- Pink Floyd
- all Russian, Ukrainian and Central Asia songs
Book nr 1 in the world:
- Mikhail Bulgakov "The Master and Margarita"
Films and serial:
- The silence of the lambs
- Black Rain
- Spies like us
- Spy Games
- Mac Gyver
- The A-Team
- House of Cards
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Iran, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Nepal, Netherlands, Pakistan, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In