Wants to Meet Up
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Omar’s full profile. It’s free!
Finding vs Creating myself
It’s a challenging concept before and after I find the purpose to be in this world.
I’m a quiet living soul, a spontaneous person with a big heart.
I love the unexpected, the feeling to be undecided most of the time in my daily activities.
I’m from nowhere,
somewhere between sky and ocean,
home is where my body exists,
home is where my heart belongs.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love making new friends, and sharing talks.
- Traveling, meeting people, discovering new cultures.
- Computer science, programming.
- Blogging, video games, writing poetry, hiking, soccer.
- contemporary art
- video games
- live music
- computer science
Music, Movies, and Books
I listen to all music genres, mostly Alternative, Indie Rock.
I prefer independent movies.
I like to write and read poetry.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I beach camped in Island Beach State Park in South Jersey, and it was the best night ever.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you some words in Arabic and French.
I can show you how to cook a Moroccan Tajine.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I can tell you about some cool spots to visit, good restaurants, and music venues.
- Check this website out for free/cheap stuff do in NYC: www.theskint.com
- Good company, some cookies and a cup of coffee.
- Stories about places I’ve been to. ☕️
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, France, Morocco, Spain, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Morocco, United States