Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 10 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Onice’s full profile. It’s free!
Try to enjoy every minute in life, never forget the need of people in my country and try to do things for help
Outgoing and funny. Independent. Love chilling. Love dancing. Love my country. Love Photography
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to approach to different cultures, languages and people
- Community development
- Meeting new cultures and places
- Draw/write/learn about every new place I visit
- Salsa Dancing
- salsa dancing
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Teach, Learn, Share
- Eat Goulash in Budapest!
- When you visit Venice, try to enjoy it in a "non tourist" way
- Try to eat in Markets everywhere you go
- Skydive if you have the opportunity!! You will NEVER regret :)
- The best trips are the ones that you barely arrange, just go with the flow
- If you ever visit Cuba, you have to go to CALLEJÓN DE HAMEL, and try to find a hostel in CENTRO HAVANA.
- If you come to Guatemala, you have to go to: Antigua, Hike a Volcano, rafting (rainy season), Go to Semuc Champey, eat REAL Guatemalan food (just ask me), etc. etc. etc.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, France, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Slovenia, Spain, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In