Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Oranch’s full profile. It’s free!
Strengthen my Love ; Searching for Traces -- How To Be An Ideal Man?
A Uni-student of "European Studies" in German Stream. Studying Europe culture, history, politics and German language for 4 years. (Now 2 years left) Will go to Germany for a year as an exchange student, since 2013 Summer!
My job, is the administrative assistant in a drama theatre company. Now mainly assist the producer, used to write a script and direct a drama play (for 30-min length).
Fancy about all kinds of arts, including music, drama, reading and writing. I could suddenly stop everything in hand for them, or spend a whole day on playing and discuss these things.
One habit is to laugh, loudly, and a lot. It is necessary to have positive energy in my life. I always find some tiny little thing very funny. (Sounds crazy, but I do suddenly smile without any people around me)
I like travelling and meeting new friends. Sometimes a bit passive that need some time to warm up when I knowing someone new. Please don't mind I only sit there and listen to what you are saying. I will add my thoughts and join conversations as long as I am ready! Of course you could also make me ready!! :)
Drinking could change the world one day, beers and wines and water and coca-colas are also for me. I like eating too. I don't cook well, only some very easy and simple Chinese food. But I enjoy eating great food, as any normal people do!
I like going outdoor, like sun-bathing. However, I don't do many sports. Sometimes play badminton and football, quite badly, but still happy to do so. Tried canoeing few years ago, it was so great but I have no more chances to do again so far. It would be great if we could go together!
Let's find a chance to laugh, drink, eat, chat, play together!
- Living through Learning ; Learning through Living.
- Love everyone in my Life.
- Laughing. When I need to, I don't. Just live happily!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- Know Couchsurfing on German Textbook, which is related to Accommodation overseas. Hotel, Youth Hostel, and then Couchsurfing
- Going to travel in Europe (Mainly Germany) for one year. Couchsurfing would be a big part of my trip!
- Interested in making friends with different people with different background. Even for a short chat it is a good experience
- Started to join some events and have met some nice people in Amsterdam
- Drama: mainly writing scripts and directing, sometimes acting as well
- Music: playing the Guitar / Listening all kinds of music
- Films: especially comedies. Sometimes romantic
- Youtube: Listening to people singing or playing any music / My channel -- oranchung
- Language: Want to learn as many as I can. Now starting from German. Next one? Maybe Greek or Russian or Arabic
- Facebook -- Oranch Naranja Cheung
- chinese food
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
- Movies: "Notting Hill" / "Music and Lyrics" / Stephen Chow
- Music: Guitar / Rock / Pop (Mainly Chinese Songs)
- Books: I read many things, usually forget fast. But I do LOVE OSHO!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Getting Awards: Best Script Writer in a Drama competition
- Playing the guitar, in a band on stage!
- Travelling and meeting good friends
Teach, Learn, Share
- I am a part-time drama teacher (for theatre). I am not sure I could teach you anything, but I must be able to share and discuss with you about it.
- I like sharing anything I know with the others. About Hongkong, China, Music, Life, Study, and so on.
- I think anyone could teach me something. I find everything meaningful and interesting, and then learn from it. :)
- My YouTube channel -- oranchung
Countries I’ve Visited
Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In