Maybe Accepting Guests
- 33% response rate
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Samantha’s full profile. It’s free!
Slow down and smell the roses
I am an Accountant, currently living in a little unit with my boyfriend and cat in Mt Victoria, Wellington.
Life's too short to be put on halt, to think about the what if's.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Host and Be Hosted. Been to a couple of CS meetups
Music. Writing. Traveling. Political Science. Reading. Meeting People. Culinary Experiments. Photography. A good cinematic experience. Breaking a sweat at the gym/swimming pool. Having a good laugh.
- political science
Music, Movies, and Books
Enjoying my indie films and Lorde.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Caught a huge brown trout, single-handedly, at the Taieri River, Dunedin, NZ.
- Went white water rafting in Queenstown.
- Ate a snake in Guangzhou, China
- Standing in front of a tall, frozen waterfall in South Korea.
- Broke my ankle whilst skiing in South Korea (never again!)
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, China, Hong Kong, Macao, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Malaysia, New Zealand