- Last login about 15 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Osama Al-Areky’s full profile.
I am an international master student in France.
I am a music and sports lover. I like to know more about people's stories, experience, as well as their culture, and way of thinking. I like to discover new areas and try new food. I adore stability but at the same time I don't like repetitive, routine, and boring life. So, I like to make every day special and make something interesting every day. Sports, especially football, take the most of my hobbie and free time.
- Frech fruit juices are my favorite drinks.
- I love birds, I don't like dogs
- I don't like closed spaces, unless it's quite
- I hate talking about people behind their backs (gossiping)
- I like light more than dark
- I like morning more than night
Statements about my perspective of life:
- Life is all about personal interests, whether we like or not. However, personal interests must not compromise other values and virtues like humanity, justice, and sympathy. ~Osama Al-Areky
- Humans are not tolerant. We expect people to agree with us, to eat like us, to drink like us, to behave like us. Even if we accept people differences, we only live and stay among people who are exactly like us. ~ Osama Al-Areky
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am here to share experiences and make new friends. Host and get hosted.
- card games
- science and technology
Music, Movies, and Books
Arabic and Western Pop songs
Teach, Learn, Share
I teach Arabic and English grammar for foreign learners and want to learn about other cultures.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Yemeni foods, music and dances, Arabic language courses, English grammar courses, Writing CV, cover letter, articles, and blogs. Digital health advice.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Hungary, Italy, Jordan, Lebanon, Monaco, Netherlands, Spain, Sudan
Countries I’ve Lived In