- 92% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Palley’s full profile.
Couchsurfing has definitely been travelling without travel. Did plenty of hosting before actually trying out as a guest. I've received as much as I gave if not more. I'm grateful to all those amazing souls that crossed paths and are dear friends today.
I sustain myself through my work for the Airlines - AirAsia. A passionate plant based vegan foodie who wants to share a safe space and a mindful hangout with the best food in town. An open mind. Working towards being and awareness. I enjoy any conversation. No subject is taboo.
Grandfather, back in the 80s built a hut for a homeless man of Chinese ethnicity within our home compound; who stayed with us for more than 10 years until the end of his journey. Couchsurfing in its purity inspires the same spirit of sharing.
- Your nervous system will naturally feel calm around people who have pure intentions and authentic energy
- Being nice and being kind are not necessarily the same
- The truth can set you free but first it will destroy all that is unworthy in you and that might be everything.
- Finding a plant based/vegan meals are easier than you think.
- Decluttering is one of the most liberating things you can do.
- Experience gratitude through breath.
- Travelling can be fatal to the ego.
- Empathy is key for relationships.
- Constantly let the people you love know that you love them.
- Be kind cuz we don't know where one comes from
- Help others whenever you can afford.
- It's not so important to be important, its important to be real and kind.
- Listening is key. When you talk, you are already repeating what you already know.
- Simplicity is beautiful but elusive.
- Mindless consumerism is not needed.
- Humility often wins.
- Be honest with yourself and others.
- Forgiveness can be healing.
- Knowing your (real) self comes before loving yourself.
- Selective ignorance is bliss.
- Mistakes are the best learning tool.
- Experiences are more enriching than things.
- There comes a point in life when age really is unimportant.
- Good people are everywhere. They just don’t make the news.
* Traits in people that i would like to avoid: Freeloader, Narcissistic, Manipulative 🙏
* Sometimes called the Guru; I’m not!:
* officiated an LGBTQ+ wedding in chiang mai ...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
In the spirit of sharing; Love, Wisdom and the local experience. There is something to learn from everyone.
Awareness, meditation, animal rights, Vegan, Vegetarian, mushrooms, psychedelics, ecstatic dance, EDM, deep house, techno, berlin, documentaries, music, travel, backpacking, festivals
- live music
- acoustic guitar
- deep house
- kundalini yoga
- sound healing
- boom festival
- tibetan bowls
- tibetan buddhism
Music, Movies, and Books
Music - Psytrance, Techno, Deep House, Lounge, Kirtan, Acoustics
Books - 12 Rules of Life, New earth, Osho, Ethical Slut, God Delusion just to name a few.
Movies - Alita, Mary Magdalene, Sci-fi, Avengers, Matrix, Star Wars, Wolverine, Californication, M. Night Shymalan
Documentaries - Fantastic Fungi, Forks Over Knives, Game Changer, Baraka, Religulous, Born in Brothels, Human, Earthlings
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Some of the many:
1) officiating an LGBTQ wedding in Chiang Mai - https://janniandkorbyn.com/magically-diverse-and-gay-wedding/
2) Feeling the beauty of oneness, Finding Love everywhere, Wander lovingly in the vast openness in Buryatia; Listening to Tibetan Chants
3) Psychedelic Enlightenment in a Techno Club-Tanzhaus west@frankfurt
4) Boom Festival 2022
Teach, Learn, Share
Kuala Lumpur is a vegan/vegetarian paradise. Want to share with fellow travellers who have the openess to give plant based meals a try.
I play the tabla and harmoniom. Always up for Jamming.
Deep Souls, vegans, spiritual beings and musicians are most welcome. I’m not too much into partying except in Berlin or Boom/psytrance festivals ;) but I do enjoy a plant based alcoholic beaverage once in a while. Favourite cities outside Malaysia - berlin, ubud, koh phangan, chiang mai.
My generousity is sometimes confused for me being rich. So Important to say this that i have limited energy and resources, although culturally don't expect anything in return, i rather give the energy to those who are also givers, Who can "pay it forward"
What I Can Share with Hosts
Couch or the bed. My place is small and at max It can house 2 people. Blanket and pillows will be provided. Free to use the WiFi, gym, pool and sauna. All you have to do is help me maintain a clean healthy environment for all of us :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In