Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Palley’s full profile.
PS: I'm no longer actively hosting but will definitely make an occasional exception for those who have hosted a lot and given much to the community.
Sometimes called the Guru; I’m not! Officiating as a priest at a LGBTQ wedding ...
A passionate vegan foodie who wants to share a mindful hangout with the best food in town. An open mind. working towards being and awareness. I enjoy any conversation, no subject is taboo.
Grandfather, back in the 80s built a hut for a homeless man of Chinese ethnicity within our home compound; who stayed with us for more then ten years until the end of his life. Couch surfing in its purity inspires the same spirit of sharing.
- Becoming vegan is easier than you think.
- Decluttering is one of the most liberating things you can do.
- Experience gratitude through breath.
- Travelling can be fatal to the ego.
- Empathy is key to relationship building.
- Constantly let the people you love know that you love them.
- Be kind to everyone.
- Help others whenever you can.
- It's not so important to be important, its important to be nice.
- Listening is key. When you talk, you are already repeating what you already know.
- Simplicity is beautiful but elusive.
- Mindless consumerism is evil.
- Humility always wins.
- Be honest with yourself and others.
- Forgiveness can be healing.
- Knowing your (real) self comes before loving yourself.
- Selective ignorance is bliss.
- Mistakes are the best learning tool.
- Experiences are more enriching than things.
- There comes a point in life when age really is unimportant.
- Good people are everywhere, they just don’t make the news.
- Freeloading is bad karma.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
In the spirit of sharing; love, Wisdom and the local experience. There is something to learn from everyone.
Life, existence, meditation, animal rights, VEGAN, Vegetarian, ethical eating, ecstatic dance, techno, genuine people of all walks of life, documentaries, music, travelling, backpacking
- massage therapy
- live music
- acoustic guitar
- vegan cooking
- raw vegan
- sound healing
- boom festival
- cloud computing
- tibetan bowls
- eckhart tolle
- tibetan buddhism
Music, Movies, and Books
Music- Techno, Deep House, Lounge, Kirtan, Instrumental Guitar
Books-Eckhart tolle-New earth, Osho, Steve Jobs, Ethical Slut, God Delusion
Movies - Dances with Wolves, Alita, Mary Magdalene, Sci-fi, Avengers, Matrix, Star Wars, Wolverine, Californication, M. Night Shymalan
Documentaries - Forks Over Knives, Game Changer, Baraka, Religulous, Born in Brothels, Human, Earthlings
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Some of the many:
1) officiating an LGBTQ weddings https://janniandkorbyn.com/magically-diverse-and-gay-wedding/
2) Feeling the beauty of oneness, Finding Love everywhere, Wander lovingly in the vast openness in Buryatia; Listening to Tibetan Chants, Psychedelic
3) Mini Enlightenment in a Techno Club-Tanzhaus west@frankfurt and Berghain
Teach, Learn, Share
Kuala Lumpur is a vegan/vegetarian paradise. Want to share with fellow travellers who have the openess to give veganism a try.
Also, I'll be happy if someone could teach me the Guitar, Swedish, Swimming and Musical Jamming (I play the tabla and harmoniom).
Don’t mean to discriminate but I prefer vegans, spiritual and musicians. I’m not info partying except in Berlin or Boom Festival ;) but I do enjoy a nice artsy cocktail once in a blue moon.
Important to say this that i have limited energy and resources, although culturally don't expect anything in return, i rather give the energy to those who are also givers to others. Who can "pay it forward" to others in need.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Couch or an inflatable Queen Size velvet bed in the hall. my place is small and at max It can house 2 people. Blanket and pillows will be provided. Free to use the WiFi, gym, pool and sauna. All you have to do is help me maintain a clean healthy environment for all of us :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, England, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Pakistan, Poland, Russian Federation, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In