- Last login 11 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Paolo’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm doing my PHD in social philosophy in Turin and I've spent part of my research time in Paris. In the spare time i'm an activist in the democratic party and I am socially engaged in my local place. I come from Biella, a lovely countriside town 80 km away from beautiful Turin and very close to the Alps. I suggest you to take a visit!
- I love to study at night and to sleep in the morning...of course on holidays
- I love friends and family, good company, alcool and stupid games, but of books, empty sheets of papers to be filled up with thoughts to be shared;
- I love good and simple local food and wine and I feel very curious about new flavours.
- I love to walk, to get lost in a new city and to get inspired by atmospheres, occasional meetings, public art and performances and whatever could be crossed in a crowded or in am empty place.
- I love to go for adventures and to meet new guys and girls.
- I hate cinic people and haters.
- I like to discuss social or political or religious issues, and I don't take myself too seriously. Well, it seems to me. Then maybe it depends on the issue.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I would like to meet new people in love wish travels and looking for some new ideas to share. I would like to extend the range of my knowledges and to build up a helpful and happy network of friends around the world. Who knows!
- all kind of food
Music, Movies, and Books
La Storia, Morante.
The Lord of the rings, Tolkien.
Harry Potter, Rowlings.
Great Expectations, Dickens.
Francesco De Gregori
Queens and Abba
Cocciante and Notre Dame de Paris
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
One? Just one?
30 km with a broken bycicle under the rain for love!!
Teach, Learn, Share
I wish to learn new languages, like spanish, portuguese and german.
I wish to learn to cook metter than I do. And after all I do cook sometimes.
I wish to learn some more about classical music.
I am quite a curious guy, generally speaking.
I don't teach, but I share what I know and how I feel about things and I talk quite a lot, if there is the good opportunity.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can be a good local guide ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Scotland, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden, Tunisia, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In