- 80% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Deniz’s full profile. It’s free!
i haven't been active on cs for a few years. just had other things going on in my life. i lived most of my life in germany and left to Ireland where things got busy with life and work the last few years but i feel its time again to connect, share and learn more with and from others.
im just somebody who likes to come together with friends and family for chats, music and good times. i think that you should treat other people better then yourself which isn't always easy but i try :-)
there are probably a lot that could be said about me but i wouldn't really know what is important. i think if you meet me you will find out for yourself :-) i live with my two great housemates in connemara just beside the see.
we always have a spare room available, unless of course its not :-)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
because of the couchsurfers
- trying to make sense about this world we live in :-)
- meeting friends
- having a good debate
- also play guitar and i'm always interested to play with other to learn more.
- in my "youngerer" years i collected a lot of retro games and consoles. still like to play sometimes, especially with others.
- history. what was, what is, what will be
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
everything is amazing in it's own way
Teach, Learn, Share
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In