Maybe Accepting Guests
- 29% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Deniz’s full profile. It’s free!
I´m just somebody who likes to come together with friends and family for chats, music and good times. I think that you should treat other people better then yourself which isn't always easy but I try :-)
My interested keep on shifting every now and then and I always like to learn new things and connect with people when there is something interesting to learn, talk and debate about. All in good spirit of course.
I have moved to the east coast this year for personal reasons and once again started something new like a few times before. Every time I have done that I feel life gets better and more interesting. There is probably a lot that could be said about me but I wouldn't really know what is important. I think if you meet me you will find out for yourself :-)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
because of the couchsurfers
- trying to make sense about this world we live in :-)
- meeting friends
- having a good debate
- also play guitar and i'm always interested to play with other to learn more.
- in my "youngerer" years i collected a lot of retro games and consoles. still like to play sometimes, especially with others.
- history. what was, what is, what will be
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
everything is amazing in it's own way
Teach, Learn, Share
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In