Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 15 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Andreas’s full profile.
Each stepping-stone my home.
Dueling in the unknown.
Life is a fascinating mystery.
What lies beyond the veil of separation?
Life is my religion and earth is my home.
Freedom is my passion.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
We hosted a lot of couchsurfers in our eco-community (https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/gaia_urania).
Only positive. Love it!!
* Thai Massage
* Intentional communities, indigenous communities, sustainability, learning to live simply, consciously, closer to nature
* Rainbow Gatherings
* Zapatismo and other social movements
* Psychological investigation
* Humanistic/Gestalt Therapy
* Native/indigenous culture/traditions
* Foraging for wild food/botanical plants
* Permaculture, ecoconstruction
* Natural medicine, healthy eating/living, healing
* Ceremonies to come closer to the sacred
* Pachamama psychotropic plants
* Cooking and sharing food
* Art. Living life is the greatest art I practice
* Drumming circles
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: The edge of heaven, V for Vendetta, Paprika, Waking Life, Ghost in the Shell, Interstellar
Books: The picture of Dorian Grey (Oscar Wilde), Brave New World (Aldous Huxley), Demian and Sidharta (Herman Hesse), Jidu Krishnamurti, Jorge Bucay
Teach, Learn, Share
Massage. Psychomagia. Yoga. Community living. Spiritual practice/personal growth. Natural health. Traveling. Indigenous traditions. Living in the wild. Foraging wild food.
Countries I’ve Lived In
Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, United Kingdom