Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Pascal’s full profile. It’s free!
2 B aware of this very moment
thinking and acting: integral (if possible ;-)
values: worldcentric and beyond*)
*) One scene in Hampi (India):
Six persons, six different countries, five continents, three spoken languages, three women, three men, one table and...
The past is history
the future is a mistery
and this very moment is a gift
which why it is called - THE PRESENT
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- integral life
- philosophy (Ken Wilber, Juddu Krishnamurti)
- cooking for friends
- drinking wine and having beautiful dialogs
- music (concerts, dancing)
- meditations -> hope finding the time soon again
Music, Movies, and Books
Pi, High Fidelity, Pulp Fiction, Big Lebowsky, Patch Adams, From Dusk till Dawn, Jacky Browm, Darwin's Nightmare, The Coorporation, Water, Groundhog Day, 21 Grams, Amores Perros, Babel, Biutiful, L.A. Crash (!!!), Wild Strawberries (Ingmar Bergman)
All kind of books from Ken Wilber and Jiddu Krishnamurti but then of course Mr. Hermann Hesse.
Jeffrey Sachs "The End of Poverty"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Yes, there were many, but are they relevant right now?
Teach, Learn, Share
I did a few things in my life till now:
- for the mind: integral business, integral communications, integral human resources management, organizational learning
- for the heart: meditations, shamanic vision quest, rebirthing, ...
I learn every day through sharing moments with other people. Nobody is the teacher - it's about the dialog.
Countries I’ve Visited
Croatia, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Kenya, Mexico, Netherlands, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In