Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Pat’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm going to go travel the world, meet people in every country I visit, and learn about the lives of people there.
I like to travel and meet new people.
"The world is more about you than it is about me."
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I go to the meet ups, I like to meet travelers, take travelers out for coffee and walks around San Francisco. I met so many cool people on couch surfing.
Traveling, Culture, Arts, Music, Meeting New People, Trying Out New Things, Learning About People, Psychology, Business, Politics, Healthy and Fit Lifestyle.
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I'm pretty well traveled in America, Europe, and starting to venture out in the world. I'll list the top 20 things (experiences) I have done.
1. The hustle and bustle of NEW YORK CITY (If you haven't gone, do it!)
2. The monuments of WASHINGTON D.C.
3. The ambiance of PARIS
4. Meeting 2 Canadian girls in BEIJING and traveling CHINA with them
5. Taking the hovercraft in and seeing HONG KONG for the first time.
6. Using a Holy Bible as a tour book around the SEA OF GALILEE
7. Going into PALESTINE and seeing apartheid in the 21st century.
8. NIAGARA FALLS. Seeing 1 million gallons of water a second.
9. Muslim quarter in XIAN, China.
10. Flamenco dancing in ANDAULCIA
11. AMSTERDAM, very relaxed and chill place
12. Turquoise water and power white sand in KOH PHI PHI. Just gorgeous.
13. Seeing Renaissance Art in FLORENCE
14. Sunsets in NEW MEXICO. All the colors of the rainbow light up the sky.
15. Meeting up with my friend Bobby and his mates in LONDON
16. Christmas in PRAGUE
17. The views of SAN FRANCISCO from city hills. I live here, but it's impressive.
18. Beaches of SAN DIEGO.
19. Hanging out in the piazzas of NORTHERN ITALY
20. Old south in SAVANNAH. I sat on the park bench where Forrest Gump sat.
Teach, Learn, Share
I want to share my culture and answer any questions you have about living in the United States. I also want to learn from you and hear about your culture.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Knowledge of San Francisco, a cool apartment downtown by Union Square, great network of local friends who always want to hang out.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Mexico, Netherlands, Palestine, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In