Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 30 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Patrick’s full profile.
My current mission is to find a supplier of Wang Lao Jie in Germany, so that I can drink this awesome beverage even if I'm not in China
This section could be filled with way too much information in many different ways, so I'll try to just pick the few information about me that'd interest someone who thinks about letting me live with them for a few days:
- I am German and 30 years old
- I speak English and German fluently
- I've been a youth group leader in Tourquay in England, where we did lots of awesome stuff like cliff jumping, caving and paintball.
- Even though I don't want any children of my own, I do get along with children very well
- I don’t have any animals myself but I do love animals and would have no problem at all living in a household with pets
- I live in my own apartment and I am very tidy and clean, but I wouldn’t mind at all if a place I stay in isn’t
- I eat quite a lot and I like eating out with others
- My vacations are always for an entire month during which I travel throughout the entire country and live with locals via couchsurfing. Most notable destinations for this were Vientam, Peru, Japan and China (twice)
- Wherever I stay I like to help and take part in the life of whom ever I’m staying with
- I am very open minded and I love to visit and experience new countries and cultures and meet new people.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'd like to spend the time in your country with eating well, sports, sight seeing and any possible activities that are fun to do with people I meet.
So far I've been couch surfing in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Sydney, Brisbane, Brooklyn, Hanoi, Saigon, Paris, Tokyo, Osaka and Lima.
Since I used to have only a one room apartment myself unfortunately I wasn't able to really host others before, but I have had friends I made on my travels visit Germany and stay with me (e.g. my host from Hong Kong and a friend I made in Kyoto). Now I'm living in my new apartment and finally I can give back and actually host others.
Badminton, volleyball, muay thai, almost any other kind of sport, listening to Metal or Stoner Rock, going to concerts and festivals, watching movies, reading, traveling and meeting new people, computer games and extreme sports (nothing I do regularly, but whenever I get the chance I love to do scary stuff like bungee jumping...).
Music, Movies, and Books
Favourite movies: Fury Road, V for Vendetta, Fightclub, American History X, Inglorious Basterds...
Favourite bands: Rammstein, Metallica, Trivium, Tool, Agalloch, Linkin Park (old), Be'Lakor, Maha Sohona, If These Trees Could Talk, Unto Others, Kreator and many many more
Favourite books: John dies at the End, all Discworld Novels, countless other books of many different genres ...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I got to swim next to a manatee in the Dominican Republic.
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm not sure what to write here, but I'd of course be happy to help with anything I can in the household, if you'd let me live with you =)
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Egypt, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, United States