N'accepte pas d'invités
- Dernière connexion il y a about 10 hours
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Patrick. L'inscription est gratuite !
I'm a musician, an amateur athlete, a sailor, a jogger, an engineer, a language lover and a failed writer.
I do social travelling. I get to know places and culture through its people. And I see music, languages, food and humor as means to get there.
I guess I could say that these days I'm looking to live the expat lifestyle, to settle away from home. And I'm doing that with a guitar on my back, looking to learn new rhythms at the same time...
Here's a link to my blog, if you want to know more...
Our parents' generation didn't have CS. We are very lucky to have it around. It makes for a totally different kind of travelling.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I've been going to CS meetings since 2006. I love how you can just come up to people and say hi. Most of the close friends I have today, I've met at one of these meetings. I had my best experiences in Montreal, Berlin and Sao Paulo.
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
My list would include Diarios de motocicleta, The bucket list, Cidade de Deus and Tropa de elite I/II.
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
- Hitchhiking around the Baltic sea, from CPH to Berlin.
- Hitchhiking across Thailand, from Bangkok to Malaysia.
- Living in a carioca communidade and getting to know its people.
- Winning the Broomball World Champs in 2008. No, it's not like curling.
- Managing an amateur hockey team made of a group of friends for 11 years.
- Have my own paid musical gig in a Montreal restaurant in 2015.
Pays que j'ai visités
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu