Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 6 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Paula’s full profile.
New in Utrecht!
Currently, I've finished almost 1-year workaway volunteering adventure across Southern Europe with my boyfriend🌍
Well... time to get back to work life and start new adventure in Netherlands!
We would love to make new friends here so feel free to write to us and let's meet!
Short about me:
by education - architect and musician (i'm violinist but also play a bit on ukulele and cajon),
by love - urban planner,
by passion - traveller.
I am free spirit with open mind, looking for people surrounded by positive energy to share stories, experiences and good time✨
You can also catch me on ig: @paularydel
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
people | travel | memories
• are there musicians here willing to play together sometimes or to create some music project?
• are there any fire dancing/poi spinning people here?
then get back to me!😄
- graphic design
- outdoor activities
- long walks
- urban design
- sustainable design
Music, Movies, and Books
• sooo different kind of music... depending on what moves my soul and emotions at the moment
• last favorites books: "Walk through walls" Marina Abramovic, "Sitopia" Caroline Steel and Hansen Anders books
• films: Inception, Origin, Nomadland, Ema, Into the wild, Intouchables, The Dreamers, Climax
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
take part in traditional birthday party of friend's grandmother in one of the townships in South Africa
What I Can Share with Hosts
• jamming (if you play an instrument, let's do it together!)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain