Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mita’s full profile. It’s free!
La Lomita church
"work hard, travel harder". a solo traveler who fall in love with traveling since a long time ago. but finally got a chance having my first trip abroad in 2009 when i got my own money. and since then i'm working so hard earning money and buy flight tickets then start to explore the other side of this world.
Mishu AlbarnCreate your badge
*Never be afraid to go as a solo traveler. Cause in the end, you'll never be alone.
*A simple thank you and a smile from you sometimes could change people's bad mood into a good one.
*Think what you can do the best today & enjoy every seconds of it. What if tomorrow never comes?
*"You just have to do it!" - whether you are sure or unsure about something, just do it!! and you'll find out.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
* Sawittree from Thailand (April 2014)
* Lisa from Germany (February 2014)
* Agata from Poland (December 2012)
* Etienne from France (October 2012) => hosting in Bandung
* Van from Vietnam (October 2012)
* Pimm from Netherlands (July 2012)
* Vale from Argentina (July 2012)
* Raina from USA (June 2012)
* Kate from Poland (Feb 2012)
* Mita from Indonesia
*Jacko in Rotorua (January 2015)
*Hamish in Auckland (January 2015)
*Olcay in Melbourne (December 2014)
*Bill in Gold Coast (November 2014)
*Oscar in Brisbane (September 2014)
*Hill in Gold Coast (August 2014)
*Stephanie in Sydney (June 2014)
*Pär in Sydney (June 2014)
*Charly in Makassar (May 2013)
* Ajo in Medan (Aug 2012)
* Manu in Phnom Penh (Jan 2012)
* Lalo in Bangkok (Jan 2012)
* Sasha in Phuket (Jan 2012)
surfing, hosting, gathering, traveling.
to hear YOUR stories of travel
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: many kind of French movies; Amelie, Les Choristes, Paris Je T'aime, etc.
Music: Blur, Oasis, Coldplay, A7X, Dream Theatre, Rufio, The Script, 30 STM, Owl City, etc.
Books: Loads! Mostly travelling books.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Hiked Baby Krakatoa in Sept 2011
2. Hitch Hiked in Phuket in Jan 2012. I thought its gonna be hard to hitch hike in Asia :D
3. COUCHSURFING! where i have met amazing people from around the world.
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach: Bahasa Indonesia, some of TV productions
Learn: Anything esp. other languages
Share: some traveling experiences, some life experiences
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In