Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 18 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Philipe’s full profile. It’s free!
just trying to understand the World...
Some facts about me:
* sometimes, I come to work with my panama hat and my skate.
* I research on High-Energy Physics (think Cern)
* there is beef... and the rest
* flip-flops and bermudas 24/7
* I debate for fun
* 20 Celsius IS cold and I'll complain about it =P
* I'll try to come up with an (over-simplistic) explanation for pretty much anything that grasps my attention for more than 5 seconds =)
* I smile and I hug, it's stronger than me ;)
If you can't explain it, you didn't understand it. There is no such thing as a stupid question, only answers can be stupid.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have learned about CouchSurfing during the time I was in Frankfurt. A good friend of mine brought me to a meeting and the whole experience was great. I later registered and kept going to meetings and drinks with the guys from CouchSurfing Frankfurt.
pretty much any and everything =)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've seen Rio, Tokyo and New York, needless to say more.
Teach, Learn, Share
Physics, Mathematics, Programming, Computing, Portuguese.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Brazil, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Poland, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In