Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Pierre’s full profile. It’s free!
I CANNOT HOST from 13th to 22nd of July 2017 and then from 3rd to 23rd of August.
Keen on traveling all around the world, speaking langages and discovering new cultures, I recently graduated after having done exchange (Stockholm, Sweden) and internship (Berlin, Germany) abroad and I decided to start working within a company making my travel dreams come true.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love travelling and now I have an even greater flexibility to discover the world for short stays or long stays. CS sounds like a revolution for people willing to see the world. So here I am.
So many countries are now on my to do list ... Russia, Mongolia, Nepal, Chile & Argentina as well as concrete jungles...
- Having a very French dinner, with "fromage, saucisson & vin rouge" (stereotypes are actually very true!)
- Partying on a Sunday in Berlin or in Paris ("Sunday raver" !)
- Going to movies on a rainy Saturday
- Hiking / trekking / camping in areas far from civilisation
- Hanging around in Paris museums (still 1y free access before I turn 26), especially contemporary art museum Beaubourg
- Climbing peaks
- contemporary art
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Stanley Kubrick, Tarantino, Soderbergh
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Hiking a 5920m volcano in Bolivia
Crossing Dasht E Lut desert in Iran
Enjoying Jakarta skyline on top of abandoned skyscraper
Teach, Learn, Share
Teaching French of course
Sharing the French "art de vivre" in a Hausmann-style building and relatively spacious Flatshare in the most dynamic 10th arrondissement, at the crossroads of Republique, Canal Saint Martin & Montmartre.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Germany, Sweden