Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Pierre’s full profile. It’s free!
Français désireux de faire la rencontre d'autres personnes de toute la planète !!!
I have a couple of experiences as a host in my previous flat in Paris. During summer 2012 I met so much people from every part of the planet, it was really awesome ! Then I've been traveling a little bit myself with people I met in Amsterdam, but also in Poland and now Australia.
I've also been hosted in Amsterdam by people I'm still in touch with.
Since 2014 I hosted, polish people, Slovenian and even and a Ukranian girl.
Size the day
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Smille and cheerfulness :)
Many parties :
- Musical Quizz at the thirsty mad cat
- Friday's meetings (Apero metro / picnics... ) in Paris
- Traveling in Amsterdam
- Traveling & meeting other people
- Hanging out with everybody and talking about their trip experiences
Music, Movies, and Books
- Luc Besson (Nikita, Le grand bleu, Léon, Subway ...)
- Cédric Klapish (Les poupées russes, L'auberge espagnole ...)
- French litterature
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Visiting Australia !
Trip to eastern Europe!
Countries I’ve Visited
Brazil, Canada, Italy, Poland, Senegal, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In