Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 30 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mai’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel through the Tran-Siberian Railway..
Addicted to traveling, making life a wonderful adventure - keen to try new things every time and treasure the experience!
Loves living life!
I truly embrace the spirit of Couchsurfing! Many people tend not to understand - to trust and be trusted, to share and experience the awesomeness of strangers becoming real good friends for keeps.
We all deserve to be treated well and treat others well too - Cheers to that!
its the journey that brings you happiness, not the destination.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Surf, Host, hang out with the Couchsurfers all over the world
Arya (Jakarta, ID)
Dave (Manchester, UK)
Kreig (Perth, Australia)
Evelyn P. (Toronto, Canada)
Dale P. (QC, Philippines)
Miri (Essen, Germany)
Kevin (Essen, Germany)
Adam (Isle of Man, UK)
Mario (Montreal, Canada)
Ben (Brisbane, Australia)
Christian (Melbourne, Australia)
Anh (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)
Austin (Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)
Alternative Music, Movies, Photography, Nature tripping, White beaches, Sunsets, Stars, Moon, Roadtrips, Skydiving, Firing, jetski-ing, Feeling life!
- alternative music
Music, Movies, and Books
into the wild...
Ashton Kutcher and Jet Li Movies..
90's Alternative Music, Sigur Ros, Bon Iver
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Skydived at the Yara Valley (14,000ft) and saw the most beautiful sunrise ever, roadtrip at the coast line of the Great Ocean road, walked on the shore, watched the sunset along the 12 Apostles..
- Climbed the gates and walls to get to the beach with 4 other Csurfers, swam far to get to the sailboats and trespassed, tried to sail away to HAWAII but wasn't successful (lol) ended up stealing lifesaver rings and floated back to the shore
- Sang "zombie" in the middle of the crowd at some hawker centers in Changi Village, in wet clothes and barefoot, with dried mud all over the face, a mic on the left hand, and a tiger beer on the other
- Bathe in the rain at a playground at 5am with 4 other couch surfers in Yishun
- Jumped off a cliff at Kayangan Lake, Coron then watched the beautiful sunset whilst sailing along the ocean
Great Ocean Road - Vic, Australia
- I want to live here and build a house along the cliff overlooking the ocean
Coron - Palawan, Philippines
-Not enough words can describe how beautiful this lovely island is, nothing like it!!! Love at first sight!
Lake Toba - Indonesia - Never ending adventurous 5-day trip, shouting on top of our lungs while literally on top of the world, rode a motorcycle heading nowhere, stopped to meet and drink with the local farmers, eaten very yummy food which takes 2 hours to cook (all ingredients were freshly picked from the garden) staring blankly at the sky, filled with stars and milky way, imagining it was a big movie screen, while lying down comfortably in the cold lakeshore, having the most magical time of our lives with the best company around!Hundred Islands - Pangasinan, Philippines - Enjoying the simplest food we can get, dramatic sunset, embracing the cold breeze and listening to the waves, Fireflies, islets, bright moon reflecting along the ocean, millions of stars, together with your greatest friends -I should say, It is indeed, expiremental, out of the blue adventure that made us realize that it's not about how much money you can spend or how luxurious your trip can be, but it's how you overcome such difficult situations and ending up to become the trip of a lifetime! Dare to be uncomfortable!Mt. Pinatubo - Tarlac, Philippines - Organized a trip with total strangers, trekking in the midst of the mountains, which initially was tiring, but seeing the view when you're on top --- so rewarding.. ending up swimming and floating for hours in the middle of the crater lake, letting-loose, soaring free, such feeling that you have gotten away from life's most awful situations. It used to be an active volcano that erupted in the early 90's and damaged thousands of lives...
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you to swear in different languages.
I want to learn surfing.
Spread and share the love for one's culture and appreciate the differences
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, China, France, Iceland, Indonesia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Thailand, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In