Not Accepting Guests
- 98% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Polona’s full profile. It’s free!
I want you to FEEL Slovenia, not just briskly visit it :-)
I enjoy travelling, lately I've been living mostly in india, but I do keep coming back to Europe. Despite being a long term member, I am very new to couchsurfing.
Due to excessive and rather 'hotel-like' requests I am kindly asking you to observe the following:
- i don't accept last minute requests, please contact me at least 5 days before (it's ok if you don't know the exact date when you arrive)
- if you haven't yet been hosted, a nice letter can open many doors
- if you don't host I prefer surfers who have it in their profile why they dont host (I understand that some are not in position to host - but bother to explain; CS goes both ways)
- if you say you wanna visit Bled then I am not the right host for you :) I prefer travellers to tourists
- I don't find 'grabbing a beer' particularly interesting
- also read my profile. I don't live so close and with public transport it is not easy!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Meeting with locals gives travelling an extra touch.
When I host I enjoy sharing with you - about my country and my experiences and even more to listen to yours. The ways of life, the customs, the food, the systems, the joys... things I cannot read about on internet.
If you are with a car/or rent one then you can get the best experience of your stay in Slovenia.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Said goodbye to the corporate world... and since then everything seems right :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
Advise you on what to see and do in Slovenia. Share my experiences and stories from India.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Scotland, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Hungary, India, Slovenia, United Kingdom