- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Priscila’s full profile.
I really love meeting new people from different cultures and learning more about them!
I am a photographer, and my husband works with sports. We have interests in dance, music, psychology, animals, sports, travel, and languages.
We decided to move from Brazil to China in August 2017, since we arrived I have had a lot of interest in learning more about chinese culture. I do not speak mandarin but I would love for my (chinese) guests to help me learn hahaha!
*We have two cats that we adopted when we arrived in SZ, they are our family, so if for any reason you can not be in the same environment as a cat, our apartment is not perfect for you*****
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
By the exchange of culture, stories, languages.
- Healthy life
- Gym Exercises
Music, Movies, and Books
- The Kybalion
- Tao Te King
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
- Frequency The Power of Personal Vibration
- The Power of your Subconscious Sind (Joseph Murphy)
- Feeling is the secret, The Power of Awareness, Five Lessons, Awakened Imagination - Neville Goddard
- Thought Vibration
Music: ~ Salsa, Timba, Samba, Merengue, Pagode, Forro Universitario, Afro Pop, Cumbia.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Visited the pyramids
- See Eminem's concert in the lollapalooza
- Take a baby lion in my lap.
- Volunteering in a children's hospital with cancer.
- Been on Underground River
- Moving to Asia
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can teach you the basics of Portuguese, or Spanish. Or something related to sports.
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, Egypt, England, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Macao, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Scotland, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In