- 33% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Yee Jack’s full profile. It’s free!
I was born and raised in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Stayed in Russia for 7 years for study... Completed my houseman training in Perak Ipoh. Now, back in my hometown.
I'm generally a nice and friendly guy. Well, you could read the references ppl left me and maybe you'll get a better picture of who i really am.
Life is all about balancing... Between fun and work, lover and friends...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
1. Had a great experience surfing Pawel's couch in Poland during winter 2010. Loving couch surf and loving the ppl i met.
2. Surfed Joãos' Couch in February 2012, Lisbon, Portugal. Great fun! Love Portugal!!!
3. Surfed Takuyas' couch in Amsterdam, Holland. (June 2012)
4. Germany with Anastasia. (July 2012)
5. Denmark with Martin. (July 2012)
Sailing, Travelling, Eating, Meeting new people....
Music, Movies, and Books
The phantom of the Opera
The Lord of the Rings
Remember the Titans
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Cutting people open (Haha!)...
Teach, Learn, Share
What ever that i know and u don't...
Anything that i don't know that u know...
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can cook, bake...
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Brunei Darussalam, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Malaysia, Russian Federation