Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Reyna ’s full profile.
Proudly Mexican woman, who likes to make friends, I like to practice yoga, to dance, read books, listen music, go for a walk/run with my dog, go to the beach and of course travel...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Because I would like to support adventurers like me, and also to share with them our best experiences...
Share the history, traditions of my city and my country, therefore also know through the guests their stories and adventures...
- music festivals
- massage therapy
- adventure travel
- meeting people
- local food
- beer and wine
- natural health
- arts and crafts
- medicinal plants
- nature conservation
- walking in nature
- yoga and meditation
- mexican culture
Music, Movies, and Books
- Music: I love David Garrett (Violin) and Kenny G (Jazz and Sax); also enjoy bossanova, electro house, electronic and alternative, rock, retro music.. etc... but like good "Jarocha" I love music with a lot of rhythm like salsa, bachata, reggae etc...
- Books: my favorite title is "women who run with the wolves" and I like others about natural health, mindfulness, best sellers...
- Movies: Lord of the Rings (the saga) and The Hobbit
- Series: Game of Thrones, Vikings, Dark...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Decided to travel and learn more about my city and my country, to be able to give more options to our foreign or national visitors:
"Mėxico has everything, diversity, including its nuances"
Teach, Learn, Share
Everything that is possible
* Note: in my profile you can find pics of Veracruz and thus know a little of what we have on the city: the warmth of people, the calm in the sea, the nightlife ... "don't get carried away just by what is murmured about the city, live/try your own experience"
What I Can Share with Hosts
Hospitality, kindness, friendship...