Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Quentin’s full profile. It’s free!
my name is Quentin, I'm 22 years old.
I grew up in a small village (800 inhabitants) and I never traveled outside of France when I was a kid so about a year ago, when I finished my studies in web development, I decided to take a gap year to discover Europe (@quentin_neyraud on Instagram).
I like going out, drinking beers, going to see live concerts. I like to be interested in many different subjects (science, history, politics, linguistics, astronomy...) and I always want to know more. I'm very curious, I always ask myself "Why ?"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- I have traveled a lot by following guides or trying to find the best places in each city on the internet but I think nothing beats the experience of someone who lives there.
- I would like to improve my level in English which is not very good.
- I prefer to save money on housing and spend it to discover museums or share food, beers with others people
- tv series
- digital art
Music, Movies, and Books
I most often listen to rap, reggae or dub but I sometimes listen to rock, electroswing or French songs. That's what I listen to at home but when it's live music in pub or festival, you can make me listen to all kinds of music
- Reservoir dogs (and most of Tarantino's films)
- Hayao Miyazaki's animes (Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle)
- Game of thrones
- Black Mirror
- Stranger Things
- The killing
- Malcolm in the Middle
- South Park
- La casa de papel
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can teach you some french, cook some french cuisine.
I also like to share about my passions, web development and digital arts.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In