Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 14 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Quentin’s full profile. It’s free!
I was born in Angoulême (next to Bordeaux)in France and raised by a physiotherapist dad and a housewife mother. After 18 years of school, highschool and music school, I left home to move to Bordeaux where I spent 3 extraordinary years. There, I lived with an English roommate who introduced me to her lifestyle in exchange of what I presented her my friends and the city.
Then I moved to Paris where I discovered the exciting life of a big town who never sleeps (yes yes just as New York!).
I studied media and politics which allowed me to become a journalist today. Actually I've always nurtured the dream of becoming a travelling journalist to bring different stories a part from those which already available around us. Who knows, may be it will happen!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Definitely to meet people
I'm passionate about writing, playing and listening to music (quite every kind of music with a preference for techno and 60/70's rock'n'roll (almost psychedelic stuff) .
But I'm also up to parties with beers and fun!
Music, Movies, and Books
Wow...I will just note my favorite :
- The Doors (I think Jim Morrison is my spiritual father)
- The Brian Jonestown Massacre (recently saw them in Paris)
- Connan Mockassin
- Nicolas Jaar (Is he really a Dj or rather a poet?)
Writers: I mostly read American authors
- Jack London
- Jack Kerouac
- John Steinbeck...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I've played in front of 2000 people for the first part of a famous French rock band
- I've travelled during one month with the same friend (Andrea) through north Italia. We worked 2 weeks as wwoofers in a small farm near Parma.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can offer a good cook or a big gig if you have a guitar!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Big parties, endless talks, gigglings...simply what everybody are looking for!
Countries I’ve Visited
Congo, Germany, Italy, Morocco, Rwanda, Spain, United Kingdom, United States