Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Engel’s full profile. It’s free!
I like pushing myself to get out of my comfort zone, try new things and explore life.
Since I was in Mexico I had the chance to work in US-American and Indian companies and I loved the idea of traveling and meeting other cultures. That is why I decided to travel and work abroad (Germany).
Languages have become a very recent passion of mine:
- Since I learned German, a great interest in learning other languages arose in me
- I am currently doing a 6 Months Language Challenge to learn French
- I have a blog about this if you would like to check it out:
- Why am I learning French? Because I have amazing friends in Paris, Strasbourg and Nice!!!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
There is no better way to meet the culture and language of a place when traveling than with CS and also to teach about this to others! Besides, here in CS you meet the craziest and most interesting people ever.
Music, Movies, and Books
- Music will always be one of my first and biggest passions. I play the acustic and electric guitar and a little bit of other instruments . I love classic rock and blues
- I love cult movies!!! ( The Big Lebowski, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Office Space...)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Going to Germany, learning the language in about 6 months, starting an internship at the research institute Fraunhofer and then staying to live here...
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach about:
- Dancing (latin american types)
- How I learned German really, really fast
- Guitar and music
I am currently trying to learn:
- About French culture
What I Can Share with Hosts
A good time!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In