Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 5 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Joseph’s full profile. It’s free!
teaching robots to speak English
Gentleman scientist and dandy.
I hold a Ph.D. in machine learning (artificial intelligence), but most people think I'm an artist when they first meet me.
I am hypersocial.
Seb Paquet wrote the following to me:
"From where I stand, you
* carry an aura of mystery
* are on some kind of self-expression / aesthetic quest - clothes, music, etc.
* have a thing going on for machines, programming, and machine learning
* are children of the eighties who carry the entrepreneurial gene
* take parties and nightlife seriously
* are unwilling to let someone else decide for you what is Good"
I think that about sums it up.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I host and I sometimes surf.
* cabaret + burlesque shows.
* pretentious gallery openings.
* dirty loft parties.
* sophisticated cocktail parties.
* underground speakeasies.
* avant-garde opera.
* Weimar period.
Music, Movies, and Books
field recordings, plunderphonics, rasta dub it everywhere, incorrect music, muzak, breakcore, worst pop, and miscellaneous obscure sub-genres