Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see German’s full profile. It’s free!
Meet people from many countries, especially to speak English and some Spanish to help me express myself better than a 2 year old boy, because eleven years ago I do not speak.
all about me? O__o
Freelance Developer Websites and Online Shops
· virtual shops, online storefront and website for pc's and mobile smartphones
· SEO Promotion in search engines and enterprise portals
· Professional Certified by Microsoft®
Why live my life?... Because I have no other O_o!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- Personally, I understand the 40% of spoken English conversations (they are eleven years ...), but I express myself by 1% in the conversations :-/
- In other areas that are not language, computer language I domain (developing online shops and websites for pc's and mobile smartphones for small businesses, entrepreneurs and freelancers). I love running, swimming, skiing, snowboarding (these last two when I have a lot of money XDDD), and motor sports (MotoGP and Formula1)
New Year in Malaga with people of the Czech Republic, Germany, USA, Holland, Argentina and I do not remember more ... ^_^
My favorite phrases: Oh my God !!!, I Can't Believable !!!
by the interest I want you Andres XDDDDD
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Everything except flamenco
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
pufffffffff, If I tell you I would have to kill you ;)
Teach, Learn, Share
I did not think anyone's sleep home at the moment, I pretend to find people to share experiences, knowledge and improve the language of course, as we think express ourselves.
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Portugal, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In