Wants to Meet Up
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rachel’s full profile. It’s free!
be fluent in at least 4 languages before i'm 30!
Well I consider myself a shy person even though most people don't agree with my opinion. Love talking to new people and usually very interested in the diferent cultures. Normaly I spend my free time going to a nearby beach to recife or going out in town with friends. Oh, I should warn you, I'M A JAPONESE FOOD ADDICT!
Normal people are boring!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1. July 2011 Stephan(Paris-FRANCE)
2. July 2011 Julien D.(Paris-FRANCE)
3. September 2012 Charlie(Barcelona-SPAIN)
4. September 2012 Gilles(Biarritz-FRANCE)
5. October 2012 Sebastien(Paris-FRANCE)
6. December 2012 Julien H.(Paris-FRANCE)
1. January 2012 Mojca(Sevnica-SLOVENIA)
2. January 2012 Matic (Crna-SLOVENIA)
3. Febuary 2012 Mandy (Brussels-BELGIUM)
4. March 2012 Fabiano (São Paulo-BRASIL)
5. March 2012 Ramiro (ARGENTINA)
6. March 2014 Gilles (Biarritz-FRANCE)
7.March 2015 Gilles (Biarritz-FRANCE)
Learning new Languages! Traveling, knowing diferents places and cultures! Practicing Sports!
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Surfer Dude, Elegy, 10 Things I Hate About You, Thankyou for Smoking, Priceless
Music: Sublime, Planta & Raiz, Foo Fighters, Incubus, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Jamie Culum, Jem, NOFX, Millencollin, Jamiroquai, Selah Sue, Coeur de Pirate
Countries I’ve Visited
Brazil, France, Germany, Ireland, Spain, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, United States