Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Raphaël’s full profile.
I am professionally involved in the aeronautics business il the departments logistics/purchase.
Although my lovely birth place is the Auvergne region, I arrived in summer 2022 in Issoudun to catch a professional opportunity .
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To learn from other cultures/countries and get my mind every day more opened. Discover that people are all unique.
Why not plan some trips in Europe with other couchsurfers willing to do so.
Ultimate frisbee (yes, it is a sport!), Ping pong, Martial arts, rugby, swimming pool...
I am also an amateur beekeeper with 5 beehives.
Sometimes I like to hike in the mountains to take a deep breath, even thinking to rule a farm in such moments... 😊
- table tennis
Music, Movies, and Books
Dracula, Matrix, Troy, How i met your mother, big bang theory, etc...
Managing at the confucius school, The art of war (Sun Tzu)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Mentality "botellon" and dynamic life in the street (bar, etc...) in Spain...
- Arriving in China and kindness of people with the foreigners...
- I lived 3 years in China (studying and working) and I admit that I miss a bit that country and Chinese people 🙂
Teach, Learn, Share
I like to discover other cultures an get surprised by their specificities... When we are different, we have so much to learn each other, and when we are similar we have so much in common to share. The conclusion is that meeting new persons is always positive
What I Can Share with Hosts
- A sofa, an inflatable mattress (with a comfort quite basic), or a bed.
- If you like to jog I can bring you with me in my weekly jogging and in 1h I can show you all the key points of the city 😉
Countries I’ve Visited
Belarus, China, Czech Republic, Hungary, Portugal, Romania, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, France, Romania, Spain