- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rahul’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel the world on a motorcycle
I am a bit a of an introvert but thats cured with a little warming up conversation. Have travelled most of the country and still am dicovering more on a motorcycle. Me and my wife love travelling and meeting new people, love the conversations that bring about new perspectives to old things.
A little but of music and photography. Touring Sound Engineer by profession.
Please feel free to drop by for a cup of coffee or a conversation if you are in town.
Don't try to take control of everything, there is a plan, not mine, and its always for the better.
Motorcycles, travel, food and music.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I enjoyed traveling to a few places
- Himanchal Pradesh
- Kerala Coast for food, solo by motorcycle
- Ukraine, traveling with a band on a extended trip
- Goa, motorcycle with wife for a week. Arambol.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can help out with
- Professional Audio and Recording
- Motorcycles (Touring and repair tips)
- Cars (Repair and Maintenance)
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In