- 66% response rate
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Raja’s full profile.
I am basically a simple, adjusting and fun loving person, whom others consider as sincere and friendly too. I would describe myself as a very ambitious, hardworking and sincere. I am enthusiastic about taking up new challenges in life. Friendly and joyful is what my friends would describe me as! Every day is a new experience! I love to help others!
* Businessman, Investor and Entrepreneur
* Engineer by degree
* No Instagram/ No Facebook (I don't waste time)
* From Chennai, Tamil Nadu
* like to talk about new things, ideas, future, positive thoughts and investment
* Like to make friends but only if they match my vibes.
* Follow new trends.
* Like to stay updated.
* Like to help others
* For surfers, I have guidance, food, hangout, travel stories and my time.
* That's the whole idea about me which was necessary u to know.
* If anything left, u can ask.
I am in CS Honestly,
* To be hosted.
* To meet local people to know local lifestyle and food.
(Because any hotel can not give the exact idea of local people's life and hidden gems of that city.)
* To make new contacts, which may help surely in future.
* Also it's more safe, reliable.. fun to be with someone than to be alone.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love to travel and meet new people and learn their culture
I am an entrepreneur! I love traveling, writing, music, movies, cooking, eating, football! I have been a fan of Real Madrid and I love to play!
- food lover
- car rides
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Covered Tamil Nadu and Karnataka with my Yamaha RX135
What I Can Share with Hosts
A long drive and tasty food
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In