- 87% response rate
- Last login about 23 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mounir’s full profile.
"We're already best friends, we just don't know each other yet."
I hope that you are doing well.. You, as well as your friends, your family and everyone that orbits around your small world. I also hope that this Covid19 craziness has not gotten into you. Keep smiling and try to make others smile, especially in these dark stressed out times.
Now, I think it's better to read my references rather than what I can say about myself.
.. If you still insist on reading this, go ahead then 😁
Well, about me:
- I like people who laugh at everything and who help start a conversation from nothing..
- I know that I'm willing to share experiences and stories, and also to learn about different cultures and social life aspects.
- I'm ready to be your host, your guide and your companion during the evenings and weekends. In the mornings I usually go to work.
- You'd better have an adequately filled profile before you send me a request. I don't really like it when you ask for a couch while you haven't even given time to your profile to help us know who you are.
- I also don't host people who use Couchsurfing and who don't have references from guests. I understand This app to be more for exchange and mutual help rather than free crashing.
- I love people, animals, plants and inanimates as well. You shall treat everything well while you're staying at my place.
- Sharing is caring! I do believe that Ziggy was right when he said that "Love is a religion"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I love traveling and I want to get with people who can teach me anything that can help in trips. Moreover, I love cultural exchange to be part of the traveling experience, and CS is the way to meet people, enter houses and be immersed in daily social life contexts. So please allow me to stay with you and I'll always be honoured to be your host.
I love talking about culture, religion, trips, languages and sports, besides nature and animals. I love animals; dogs and horses above all.
- road trips
- learning languages
- meeting new people
- telling stories
- peace and love
- dog training
- sharing experiences
Music, Movies, and Books
- All kinds of music are welcome🎵🎶
- I love reading books about culture, mythology, religion, and history.
- Favourite Movie of all times: "Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain". Still, I watch almost anything and everything.
-If you care enough to read this.. it means you are a good person. just send send a request starting with "hahaha" you will definitely be hosted unless I'm really really really busy.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Have taught more than two thousand students.
- Lived in a small village for four years.
- Tried the fastest roller-coaster in the world: Formula Rosa in Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi.
- One month; thousands of kilometers, twelve cities and villages in India and a thousand new friends. A trip through history, geography and culture.
- Spent a couple of nights in the slums of New Delhi. It was a perspective changing experience.
- Fought my way in and out of a car with four thieves in who wanted to steal my dog. I ended up with two broken teeth, a dislocated shoulder and sutures in my head. But, hey! Those bastards didn't get my dog.
Teach, Learn, Share
Can teach language, culture and more while I'm also very open to learn anything.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Beds, shower, guidance, advice, fun company and initiation to different social contexts.
Countries I’ve Visited
India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
Countries I’ve Lived In