Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see REVEREVEIL’s full profile. It’s free!
Learn as much as I can.
I'm a Chinese girl studying in France.
I can understand French and English.
But I speak better French than English.
I'm planning trips to some French cities this year.
Dear potential surfers, PLEASE read my profile and the text about my couch carefully BEFORE sending me a request.
I won't talk about my virtues here. Shortcomings only (related to CS) - if they are tolerable for you, you are welcome to find out yourself other things about me.
1. Very slow. Procrastinate. So I prefer to travel alone without being urged and wasting others' time.
2. Average knowledge, average experience, average person. No ambition, no expertise, no party. Don't expect so much.
3. Sensible to surfers' hygiene habits. I have requirements like walk on the ground with your shoes or SLIPPERS (remember to bring yours), etc.
4. Fumble. I'm not a good cook. I have simple meals at home and go to restaurants if I miss a formal one.
5. I talk less in English (terrible fluency) and French (vocabulary not big) than in Chinese. That's why I like to meet someone talkative and patient.
Of course I'm NOT good for nothing. I just believe in Yuanfen (if you know this Chinese word).
flowers, sea, family, bed, video games, books, Internet, poems, fruits, festivals, tofu, corn, love, snoopy, Hanfu, coins, eggs, Chinese food, moon and stars, stories...
(Why there are so many great things in the world??)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Host, surf, guide, travel.
I'm new on CS, but Paris is a busy city! I have hosted 7 girls, and 1 more later.
I have surfed once.
swimming, travel, video games, plants
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Great buddha in Leshan
Temple of Longxing in Zhengding
Colosseum in Rome
Dune du Pilat in Arcachon
Mountains in China (Huang, Tai, Yulong, Emei, Hua...)
Sea in my hometown
Plants in some streets
Teach, Learn, Share
I can talk about Chinese traditional clothes, learning French, my travels in China (If you have the interest). I know also a little about an ancient Chinese way (紫微斗数) to see your destiny if you tell me your exact birth time. (Beginner!)
I'd like to learn some other languages. Or how to make a particular dish / dessert (be aware that I'm clumsy).
As well as Guqin, Fengshui and Zhouyi, Chinese traditional skills if you are an expert.
Countries I’ve Visited
China, France, Italy, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, France, Nepal, Palau, Somalia