Wants to Meet Up
- 50% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Leonardo’s full profile.
-- READ ALSO THE "MY HOME" SECTION --
Hola! I'm Leo, an enthusiastic, friendly and easy going guy from Bologna, currently living in Finland to study.
I did my BSc in computer engineering in the crazy student city of Bologna, enjoying 2 Erasmus: one in Lithuania and the second in Canary Islands (Spain). Now I'm enrolled in a double degree master in Finland and Sweden.
I've started travelling all over the Europe since when I was a kid with my parents and once I turned my 18s I started visiting the world by my own.
Always looking for inspiration from people.
〰️ YES good vibes / NO perverts ⛔️
MY TRAVEL DIARY:
22-27 March - Malta 🇲🇹
30-2 April - Rome 🇮🇹
7-9 July - Sirolo 🇮🇹🏼♂️
17-20 July - Budapest 🇭🇺🏼
11-18 August - First OTR in the south of Italy 🇮🇹🏼
25-29 August - Edimburgh
*30 August - I moved to Kaunas, LT to start my Erasmus 🇱🇹🏼
16-17 September- Trip to the Lituanian coast 🇱🇹
27-29 October - Gdansk by car 🇵🇱
27-3 December - Finnish Lapland 🇫🇮❄️
6-8 December - Copenhagen 🇩🇰
29-31 December - Naples 🇮🇹
*31 January - I moved back to Italy 🇮🇹 🏻
11-15 February - The Netherlands 🇳🇱🏼
11-13 April - Ibiza 🇪🇸
17-22 July - Milan and Florence 🇮🇹🏻
16-26 August - Italian Alps, Austria, Lichtestein 🇮🇹🇦🇹🇱🇮
28-1 September - San Francisco & Bay Area 🇺🇸🏽
2-26 September - From Montana to Illinois by van 🇺🇸
11-14 October - Padua and Venice 🇮🇹
26-5 October - Bucharest and Transylvania on the road 🇷🇴🧛🏼♂️
7-10 December - Apulia 🇮🇹🦞
19-23 December - Valencia 🇪🇸
*25 January - I moved to Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to start my 2nd Erasmus 🇮🇨🏽♂️
1-5 March - Backpacking by hitchhiking in Tenerife during carnival 🇮🇨🏼
13-21 March - Hitchiked from Fuerteventura to La Graciosa, trough Lanzarote 🇮🇨
31-2 May - Madrid 🇪🇸
7-10 June - again in Tenerife to hike the highest peak of Spain (volcano Teide) 🇮🇨
30-4 July - again in Fuerteventura to spot incredible beaches 🇮🇨
5-8 July - wondering around in La Palma 🇮🇨
*10 July - I ended my 2nd Erasmus
10-19 July - Netherlands, Belgium and Normandie with a caravan 🇳🇱🇧🇪🇫🇷☁️
1-11 August - 2000 km on the road in the South of Italy 🇮🇹
16-19 August - Tuscany on the road 🏼
31-1 November - Matera 🇮🇹
17-28 November - From London to Bologna by bus 🇬🇧🇧🇪🇳🇱🇩🇪
30-3 January - On the road in Montenegro 🇲🇪
1-5 February - Fuerteventura 🇪🇸⛺️
5-3 March - Las Palmas de GC 🇪🇸🏻♂️
June/July - Nomading in Sardinia in exchange of photos
3-10 August - Dolomites Hikes 🧗🏼♂️
*26 August - Moved to Finland 🇫🇮🧖🏽♂️
17-26 October - On the road to Lofoten Islands 🇳🇴
?? - Mars
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing is the example of how the Internet can be really used for connecting people and create value in the world.
Give me nice people, a beautiful sunset and then a sky full of stars and I'm the happiest person in the world ️
- street art
- modern art
- rock climbing
- computer science
- wild camping
- people's stories
- ted talks
- creative stuff
- sleeping under the stars
- watching sunsets
- healty food
- watching stars
Music, Movies, and Books
- Science (Astro, Addictions, Alimentation)
- Spiritual (The power of now, Dalai Lama's books, etc )
- Social Science (Anthropology, Sociology)
- Travel (On the Road, Vagamondo, Hippie, L'orizzonte ogni giorno un po' più in là)
- Not boring novels (Paolo Sorrentino, Beigbeder)
- All but in particular Rock/Indie Rock (MGMT, M83, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Strokes, Tash Sultana)
- I like to party with electro/techno/jungle music
- Thriller (Prisoners, The usual Suspects, The Silence of the Lambs)
- Excesses (The wolf of wall street, Project X, The riot club, Californication)
- Freedom (Captain Fantastic, The Shawshank Redemption, Gran Torino)
- Documentaries about everything (Science, Universe, Nature, Astronomy or Cute Animals)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Why only one? I have many!
- I lighted a bonfire in a frozen lake in the Finnish Lapland with -25°C
- I collected some friends and took a 5€ last-minute flight to Ibiza the day of my 21th birthday to celebrate it. #CrazyAdventures
- I traveled for a month in the USA by a van with 2 crazy guys, living in a trailer, working for bed and board! Imagine your life without anything, with just water and a stove to cook. We had hard wild life camping: waking up in the forests, swimming in rivers, having deep conversations around a bonfire and other 1000 things I'll never forget!
- I had a yummy lunch at the Couchsurfing headquarter in SF with part of the team!
Teach, Learn, Share
ITALY means SUPER YUMMY FOOD ️
I'm ready to show you how to cook great meals!
What I Can Share with Hosts
My energy, my ideas, my kitchen skills or my travel hacks.
I'm happy to share my thoughts or previous experiences from visiting countries all over the world.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Finland, Italy, Lithuania, Spain