Wants to Meet Up
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rodrigo’s full profile. It’s free!
I like to travel, hang out with my friends and meet people. I love my family and music is my passion! I am always open for new friendships and I don't refuse a cold beer with my pals. I am not very good describing myself, but I think I'm pretty cool.
I try to be relevant in this world, learn, share, make friends and experience freedom and happiness. The lost time don't come back so I try to have moments that make my life worth.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
SURF AND LET SURF!!
I like to surf couches, to host and meet people, go to CS meetings and events.
>>> EVENTS AND MEETINGS:
2012 - Invasão - Belo Horizonte (MG)
2012 - Invasão - São João Del Rey (MG)
2012 - VI Encontro Nacional – Rio de Janeiro (RJ)
2013 - Invasão - Brasília (DF)
2014 - VIII Encontro Nacional – Belo Horizonte (MG)
2014 - Invasão - Vitória (ES)
2014 - Invasão - Praia da Pipa (RN)
2015 - Invasão - Curitiba (PR)
Music, Parties, Barbecues, Motorcycle, Hiking, Trekking, Camping, Climbing, Swiming and so on.
Music, Movies, and Books
- Chariots of the Gods
- Monty Python & the Holy Grail
- What The Bleep Do We Know?
- Up in Smoke
- Half Baked
- Pulp Fiction
- The Fountain
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Music: Blues, Rock N` Roll, Reggae and Brazillian Popular Music.
I always listen AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Bob Marley... And good Brazilian music: Raul Seixas, Cazuza, Legião Urbana, Mutantes, Cássia Eller, Planet Hemp, Raimundos, O Rappa, Natiroots, and many others.
- The Celestine Prophecy - James Redfield
- The Peaceful Warriors Way - Dan Millman
- The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge - Carlos Castaneda
- Sophie's World - Jostein Gaarder
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Went to Titicaca (the highest lake in the world)
- Swan Salto Angel (the highest waterfall)
- Climbed Cotopaxi (the highest vulcan)
- Crossed the Brooklyn Bridge walking
- Swan with sharks in Thailand
- Paraglider flight over Serra da Moeda - MG
- Helicopter sightseeing in New York
- 10 days at Chapada dos Veadeiros
- 15 days at Chapada Diamantina
- Gran Canyon, Death Valley, Yosemite, Sequoia Forest, Kings Canyon, Joshua Tree
- Went to some great museums (Inhotim in Brumadinho, Metropolitan and the Natural History Museum in NYC, Antioquia Museum in Medellin, Larco Museum in Lima)
I've also gone to Machu Picchu, Tiwanaku, Koh Phi Phi Islands, Ciudad Midad del Mundo, Gruta da Lapinha, Central Park and many Brazilian waterfalls. I still have many places to go and things to do, not even in the middle of my to-do list.
Teach, Learn, Share
I love to learn, discover new interests, get to known others cultures and share my experiences and points of view, I also may teach Portuguese to anyone who wants.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I may show the city, exchange experiences about travelling and give some tips about the best waterfalls of Minas Gerais.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bolivia, Cambodia, Colombia, Ecuador, Laos, Panama, Peru, Thailand, United States, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In