Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rodrigo’s full profile. It’s free!
Brazilian, backpacker, skydiver, scubadiver, veggie, nature lover....
I like to travel, hang out with my friends, meet fun people and listen to good music. I love my family, enjoy to be in contact with the nature and I am always open for new friendships.
I try to be relevant in this world, learn, share, make friends and experience freedom and happiness. The lost time don't come back so I try to have moments that make my life worth.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
SURF AND LET SURF!!
I like to meet people, surf couches, host and go to CS meetings.
>>> EVENTS AND MEETINGS:
2012 - Invasão - Belo Horizonte (MG)
2012 - Invasão - São João Del Rey (MG)
2012 - VI Encontro Nacional – Rio de Janeiro (RJ)
2013 - Invasão - Brasília (DF)
2014 - VIII Encontro Nacional – Belo Horizonte (MG)
2014 - Invasão - Vitória (ES)
2014 - Invasão - Praia da Pipa (RN)
2015 - Invasão - Curitiba (PR)
2016 - X Encontro Nacional – Belém (PA)
2017 - Invasão - Belo Horizonte (MG)
Skydive, Scubadive, Motorcycle, Hiking, Trekking, Climbing, Camping, Swiming, Music, Parties and so on.
Music, Movies, and Books
- Chariots of the Gods
- Monty Python & the Holy Grail
- What The Bleep Do We Know?
- Pulp Fiction
- The Fountain
- Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
- Mr. Nobody
Music: Blues, Rock N` Roll, Reggae and Brazillian Popular Music.
I like AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Bob Marley... And good Brazilian music: Raul Seixas, Cazuza, Legião Urbana, Mutantes, Cássia Eller, o Rappa, Natiroots, and many others.
- The Celestine Prophecy - James Redfield
- The Peaceful Warriors Way - Dan Millman
- The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge - Carlos Castaneda
- Sophie's World - Jostein Gaarder
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Went to Titicaca (the highest lake in the world)
- Swan Salto Angel (the highest waterfall)
- Climbed Cotopaxi (the highest vulcan)
- Crossed the Brooklyn Bridge walking
- Swan with sharks in Thailand
- Scubudived in Cozumel and Cenotes in Mexico
- Paraglider flight over Serra da Moeda - MG
- Helicopter sightseeing in New York
- Visited some great ancient cities (Angkor Wat, Machu Picchu, Tiwanaku, Teotihuacan, Chichén Itzá, Palenque...)
- Many Brazilian National Parks: Chapada Diamantina, Chapada dos Veadeiros, Jalapão, Serra do Cipó, Ibitipoca, Gruta da Lapinha, and many Brazilian waterfalls
- Many USA Parks Gran Canyon, Death Valley, Yosemite, Sequoia Forest, Kings Canyon, Joshua Tree, Big Sur
- Went to some great museums (Inhotim in Brumadinho, Metropolitan and the Natural History Museum in NYC, Antioquia Museum in Medellin, Larco Museum in Lima, Anthropology Museum, Frida Kahlo in Mexico)
I still have many places to go and things to do, not even in the middle of my to-do list.
Teach, Learn, Share
I love to learn, discover new interests, get to known others cultures and share my experiences and points of view, I also may teach Portuguese to anyone who wants.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I may show the city, talk about travelling experiences and give some tips about the best waterfalls of Minas Gerais. If I have time I may take you to a waterfall in Serra do Cipó.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bolivia, Cambodia, Colombia, Ecuador, Laos, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Thailand, United States, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In